Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Top Dog

Some woman was asking advice to buy a travel system for her toddler and her baby because 'she'll get pregnant in the next couple months'. Having gone through infertility, it really bothers me when people just assume they'll get pregnant when they want to... I just find it so arrogant.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:40 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Going home to my apartment shouldn't cause me to feel like breaking down into tears. Doing some dishes and having dinner kind of helped. Watching LOST and playing with Dameon helped a bit more. But dang. This is getting really old really fast. Why do I have to feel so freaking bad when I'm alone? This is stupid, but I just can't shake it. Best I can do is work up from "almost in tears" to "grumpy". Ugh.

Old 11-09-2012, 12:00 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

After all that I haven't heard a peep... They probably decided not to hire me after all. I knew it.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 11-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Sport Model Pug

It blizzarded. Something like 30cm of snow supposed to be 40 by tomorrow. I have to drive to Calgary for a trial tomorrow morning. I don't have a good fitting winter jacket and I do have time to go get one before I go but I'm so cold and the roads suck. I don't really wanna go out.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 11-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

We didn't get to go on our walk this morning because they had the park closed for a deer hunt

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:37 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I can't go back to work until I get my fingerprinting redone. Apparently the people who did my fingerprinting messed something up and they were trying to get in touch with me. I never heard from them until HR called me and let me know I needed them redone. They said I would be contacted about making an appointment, but I never was. I kind of assumed the problem was resolved, but was going to email HR to see what was up since I hadn't heard from anyone. But yesterday I came into work and they had to send me home. My boss felt really bad but she said that the HR lady said they had been trying to get in touch with me about getting my fingerprinting redone and that I had "failed to do so". I never heard from anyone. I even checked my phone. There was one missed call from an 800 number but no voice mail so I assumed telemarketer. Other than that, there is nothing. And it wasn't like I could just go get refingerprinted, they told me I HAD to do it through HR because they had paid for it already and I should not make an appointment myself, that HR would call me and set up an appointment with me. That never happened. So yeah, this sucks. I made an appointment online to be refingerprinted (my boss told me to do so-hopefully it's fine) for Monday. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly, and I can be back to work soon. My boss said it was not my fault and not to worry about it and that she was sorry I wasn't going to be able to work til it was done, but it makes me upset that HR is saying it's my fault. Maybe I should have emailed her about not being contacted sooner, but saying that I had been contacted and had failed to do anything about it is false and it makes me feel like crap unnecessarily.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 11-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Top Dog

I wish some people would look at what is really going on around them BEFORE it hits the breaking point. I feel physically ill right now.

Old 11-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I'm PMSing like a demon, and I just f*cking hate everything in the whole wide world.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:33 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Brian is going to be away from home Sunday and Monday night. I'm going to miss him Plus I hate being alone at night lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-10-2012, 10:11 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I can't figure out why the neighbors think it is appropriate to have a dozen kids outside with NO adults out there at 11 at night SCREAMING their heads off

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney