Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-08-2012, 10:57 AM
Felurian

Long day ahead . . . taking The Overlords to Knoxville for medical stuff ALLLLLLL freaking afternoon.

And yes, mom's still tuned up from the election -- on top of all the other sh1t she can find to bring on the drama, even if it's from 30 years ago.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Top Dog

I know I know first world problems but the Walmart up the street is super crappy. Can you stop listing things online that you supposedly have in the store, and then do not? I can't even say how many people avoided me when I was looking at the tablets..I was waiting and went to go up to them and they just ran away. And the one guy I did talk to was less than helpful, knew nothing about them, he just oozed "I don't care, I don't want to be here" vibes. Answered my questions abruptly and didn't offer information.

And to top it off, I usually have a small list of stuff I need...they are almost guaranteed to be out of at least two things. They had NO normal litter pans. They had NO cat litter sprinkles. I've asked them when things will be in.. they'll say "Oh monday!" I'll stop in Tuesday and nada. Super frustrating.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Top Dog

And this makes me really sad.
http://westernmass.craigslist.org/pet/3395550715.html

BUY YOUR BIRD SOME FREAKING TOYS.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:48 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I'm supposed to hang out with a friend tonight that I made at my old job and I'm really not feeling up to it. It's one of those "get home from work and lounge on the couch" kind of days. But she's super nice and isn't one of those friends that wants to hang out with you every.single.second which I like, because my sister is my best friend and always will be, and I hate hanging out with people without her, but most of my friends are way older than her because of our age gap and my parents don't really like the idea of her being out with older people with the exception of one of my friends. So when she does wanna hang out, I don't wanna just shun her. So I'm gonna go and hopefully have fun. I'm hoping we rent magic mike lol!

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 11-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
What could the motivation possibly be for your SO to hide texting someone from you, even if it's someone of the same sex that they couldn't possibly be attracted to? Just sobbed my eyes into my pillow. I'm pregnant and don't need this stress.
Just found out the answer to this. It's when the person isn't actually of the same sex, it's someone of the opposite sex...they just programmed them in their phone under the name "Nick" instead of "Shay" so you wouldn't know.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 11-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Glutton for Crazy

I'm sorry, he sounds potentially like a real schmuck. Confront him.
Chili Brigades Brover 5/23/14 -

Arnold CGC TDI FD 6/29/04 - 07/05/13
Backup CGC HIC CD SRD SJ-N RATI 12/29/09 - 07/05/13

You were amazing, we did amazing things.

Harmony Canine, relationship based training.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

It's raining.. which means taking my AC out is gonna get everything in the room wet. Though it's 37 out right now and feeling chillier due to the 1-3" on the ground. Wahhh
Old 11-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
Just found out the answer to this. It's when the person isn't actually of the same sex, it's someone of the opposite sex...they just programmed them in their phone under the name "Nick" instead of "Shay" so you wouldn't know.
If your parents are supportive, move home.

Old 11-08-2012, 03:40 PM
We are Home.

I deleted someone from my FB for attacking me and now they are harrassing me and my stepmom. Fun times.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Felurian

Today.

That woman . . . The crazy and delusional/lying is bad. The mean and petty is bad. The stupid and irrational is bad. All of them together?

And my dad . . . Indescribable.

And I have to do it again tomorrow, for the post surgery follow-up. And be there at 8:30 a.m. Which means leaving here at 7 a.m. Which means that even though I'll have showered and have everything I need laid out tonight and will only need 30-45 minutes to be ready and out the door, my dad will call me -- repeatedly -- starting at 5:30 a.m.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian