Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 04-01-2014, 12:06 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Just watched Harry potter and the deathly hallows 1&2 on tv tonight and it just occurred to me how those kids aren't ... Kids anymore, and it also dawned on me that I watched those kids grow up basically ... And I felt old :/
Old 04-01-2014, 05:47 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Hmmmmm...it's 5:30am and I'm not sleepy. And yet I have no motivation to be out of bed before the sun, please and thank you.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Top Dog

I am so sick of irresponsible people. I'm trying to help you and you're bitching about it?! One minute its a great idea and the next it's about all the negatives. Yes or no. Its really simple. ****ing people.

Australian Kelpie and Coursing Fiend~ 2
http://fuzzycircus.blogspot.com/

Passion Parties Consultant
https://erinnmitsch.yourpassionconsultant.com/index.asp
Old 04-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Top Dog

So I posted all happy in the good news thread about ordering a new lens, but it turned out it was a fraudulent ebay account. ARRGGGG!! We did end up getting out money back through Paypal, thank goodness, but it still sucks because my lens isn't coming now. Good lesson to learn, I guess. I've only had good experiences with Ebay before, but apparently there can be bad ones, too. Not happy.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:21 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootenay View Post
So I posted all happy in the good news thread about ordering a new lens, but it turned out it was a fraudulent ebay account. ARRGGGG!! We did end up getting out money back through Paypal, thank goodness, but it still sucks because my lens isn't coming now. Good lesson to learn, I guess. I've only had good experiences with Ebay before, but apparently there can be bad ones, too. Not happy.
That's what puts me off about dealing with sites like eBay.
Old 04-01-2014, 11:27 AM
Silence, peasants.

Quote:
Ahh, that's sucky. eBay is pretty good about getting it sorted though, in my experience.

Feistea, ze Blog
Old 04-01-2014, 11:33 AM
The Monster.

Quote:
Ugh. That sucks. The one time I tried to sell something on ebay I was ripped off a few hundred dollars and was never able to recoup it. I won't touch it with a 10 foot pole any more.

Cheynat's O' Lady Midnight CD RE ADC SGDC FDCh-S CGN HIC, Esq.
Megatron, Heat Vampire
Ci Da: Good Dog
Old 04-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Top Dog

I haven't had problems with eBay. I stick with eBay sellers with a high percentage of positive feedback when buying expensive things (well over 99%). I look for ones that sell a lot of stuff as well.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Top Dog

Yeah this was the first time I went with a seller that didn't have lots of feedback, and I won't do that again. I was happy that we got all our money back, and quickly too. So even though it pissed me off, it wasn't too terrible! I've found so many good deals on Ebay that I will definitely keep shopping there.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:18 PM
I'm All Ears

They changed the smilies on the work IM system and now they're ugly. This is totally important.