Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-28-2014, 01:19 AM
Let it be

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
TMI Vent of the WEEK: Why can't I find a FWB? I would even fake date someone to get laid at this point. I don't even care if it's a guy or a girl. My sex drive has been THROUGH THE ROOF and toys are just not cutting it.

I got rejected hardcore by someone this month. I sort of maybe found someone and then that fell through. I have two friends who might be in for a threesome, but we have to actually find a TIME that works. And then I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MEET PEOPLE. Supposedly like two dudes from parts are super into me, and I've met them already, but. . . ew.

I'm despairing.
Finding people that aren't major creepy to sleep with is like trying to find a unicorn. Then you have to be sexually attracted to them and find time in your life and their life to meet up and do the dirty.

So much easier to kick a spouse in the butt when they are asleep and say HEY DO ME than it is when you are single. People make being single sound like sex heaven. In my experience it is the total opposite.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:01 AM
Lord Cynical

On my way to the club, I drove past a little Toyota Yaris and a state trooper. The Yaris had hit a deer and was totaled. About 100yrs away, in the grassy area in the middle of the highway, was the deer. She was alive, but couldn't walk. Rear end looked to be smashed to hell.

Nearly 5 hours later, I'm driving home. The Yaris and the state trooper were gone, but the doe was still there. Still alive, and still trying to get up.

I feel terrible. I don't know what I could have done, but I feel horrible that I drove by without doing anything.

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 03-28-2014, 02:06 AM
Top Dog

And the state trooper left her there! Here Alberta Fish And Wildlife is called to dispatch of the animal if it's still alive! And in high risk areas they drab it out so that scavengers don't get hit while feeding.
Old 03-28-2014, 02:13 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
Finding people that aren't major creepy to sleep with is like trying to find a unicorn. Then you have to be sexually attracted to them and find time in your life and their life to meet up and do the dirty.

So much easier to kick a spouse in the butt when they are asleep and say HEY DO ME than it is when you are single. People make being single sound like sex heaven. In my experience it is the total opposite.
DUDE, YES. THIS. I agree completely. We should post a TMI poll about this topic - see if anyone else agrees.
Old 03-28-2014, 04:40 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by SizzleDog View Post
On my way to the club, I drove past a little Toyota Yaris and a state trooper. The Yaris had hit a deer and was totaled. About 100yrs away, in the grassy area in the middle of the highway, was the deer. She was alive, but couldn't walk. Rear end looked to be smashed to hell.

Nearly 5 hours later, I'm driving home. The Yaris and the state trooper were gone, but the doe was still there. Still alive, and still trying to get up.

I feel terrible. I don't know what I could have done, but I feel horrible that I drove by without doing anything.
That's awful! I'd call and say something about it. There are more reports when a shot is fired but I hear my friends talking about doing it all the time!

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 03-28-2014, 09:31 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

f&*k I miss these girls.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 03-28-2014, 09:41 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
So much easier to kick a spouse in the butt when they are asleep and say HEY DO ME than it is when you are single.
Yup, totally this. DH agrees, too, so it's not just a girl thing!

Old 03-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Top Dog

I thought the second one was staying with you?

I always loved the one in the first pic! reminds me so much of blitz!

I have not fostered for a while. to hard to let go for me anymore.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 03-28-2014, 09:44 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

It has been storming since 1am this morning. I don't really mind storms when they don't involve a tornado, so I could care less about that part.

But Cynder is REFUSING to go outside to do anything. REFUSING. I threw her out and she just sat in the porch all huddled up going, "It's wet and gross and EW."

So now I have to sit here and smell her stinky farts because SHE WON'T GO TO THE BATHROOM.

This is why I like dogs that like water. They don't care about rain. Abrams is like the perfect storm dog. He likes water enough to not care about going out to do his business in it, but stormy weather is just enough of a deterrent to want him to hurry up and get back inside so he doesn't have time to get muddy.

Old 03-28-2014, 09:45 AM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by joce View Post
I thought the second one was staying with you?

I always loved the one in the first pic! reminds me so much of blitz!

I have not fostered for a while. to hard to let go for me anymore.
Yeah, I had to take a break from fostering. Lucy made a huge impact on our place and in retrospect I sometimes wish I wouldn't have let her go. She's in an awesome, awesome home... but I know Josh is still pretty bummed we ended up not keeping her.

Story technically wasn't a foster. She is a friend's dog who had cancer that we were watching periodically. She fit a lot better in our home so we were going to keep her. Unfortunately her co-owner didn't go for the deal. I was extremely heartbroken as Story is my dream dog and we were like two peas in a pod. I still get to see her, but it's not the same.

You need to share more pictures of Blitz!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle