Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #12321  
Old 03-19-2014, 11:40 AM
Beanie's Avatar
Beanie Beanie is offline
Clicker Cult Coordinator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 13,419
Default

Without elaborating too much, I only have one thing to say. And really it sums it all up nicely anyway.


For f***'s sake.
__________________


Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Reply With Quote
  #12322  
Old 03-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Ozfozz's Avatar
Ozfozz Ozfozz is offline
Higbread Dingbat
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Ontario
Posts: 950
Default

Well apparently I'm out $1700 that I could REALLY use right about now.

30% Tuition rebate was supposed to be sent to me, but for some reason when I changed my address on their site, it didn't save so it sent to my old address.

Knowing my luck the seedy people in that building recognized it as a cheque and cashed it for themselves, or some other ridiculous reason as to why I can't get the money.
Just because that's how my life works.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12323  
Old 03-19-2014, 03:17 PM
*blackrose's Avatar
*blackrose *blackrose is online now
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 6,101
Default

And the day started off so well, too.

*sigh*
__________________
Cynder, Daddy's girl Little Lab muttly and Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever
~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~

Reply With Quote
  #12324  
Old 03-19-2014, 08:00 PM
*blackrose's Avatar
*blackrose *blackrose is online now
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 6,101
Default

... ... ... You are an adult. Why are you relying on your son, who is just starting his life, for financial assistance? Seriously?

Not happy right now. Not happy at all.
__________________
Cynder, Daddy's girl Little Lab muttly and Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever
~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~

Reply With Quote
  #12325  
Old 03-19-2014, 08:11 PM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
... ... ... You are an adult. Why are you relying on your son, who is just starting his life, for financial assistance? Seriously?

Not happy right now. Not happy at all.
Yeah, this is sort of why my finances are as ****ed up as they are. When I first moved out I kept having to get credit cards to loan my parents money, and of course the "loans" weren't actually loans since they never got paid back. And that made me wind up living in their house again, and my credit is a total disaster, to the point I'm considering filing for bankruptcy (and I already had one company try to garnish my wages, except I don't make enough to get garnished).

And then they bitch at me for having to move back home because I can't afford it anymore.
Reply With Quote
  #12326  
Old 03-19-2014, 08:24 PM
*blackrose's Avatar
*blackrose *blackrose is online now
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 6,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Yeah, this is sort of why my finances are as ****ed up as they are. When I first moved out I kept having to get credit cards to loan my parents money, and of course the "loans" weren't actually loans since they never got paid back. And that made me wind up living in their house again, and my credit is a total disaster, to the point I'm considering filing for bankruptcy (and I already had one company try to garnish my wages, except I don't make enough to get garnished).

And then they bitch at me for having to move back home because I can't afford it anymore.
His mom is a good person. She is. But she just called him up crying because she is worried she's going to get fired, and she doesn't know how she can afford her bills, and he's not around to help her with things, and what is she going to do with her life, so he can't have his truck that he inherited and can he please help pay to fix her car and pay her cell phone bill?

I mean, what?

We just got financially stable. What in he'll gives her the right to do this to us? Not only financially, but she totally just ruined Michael'Michaels night by making him feel like crap.

This is so dumb.
__________________
Cynder, Daddy's girl Little Lab muttly and Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever
~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~

Reply With Quote
  #12327  
Old 03-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
<------ CLAIM! ^_^
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Yeah, this is sort of why my finances are as ****ed up as they are. When I first moved out I kept having to get credit cards to loan my parents money, and of course the "loans" weren't actually loans since they never got paid back. And that made me wind up living in their house again, and my credit is a total disaster, to the point I'm considering filing for bankruptcy (and I already had one company try to garnish my wages, except I don't make enough to get garnished).

And then they bitch at me for having to move back home because I can't afford it anymore.
I have an aunt on my fathers' side who is toxic like this, the rest of his family (his other brothers and sisters) have all washed their hands of he because she is so toxic.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #12328  
Old 03-19-2014, 08:50 PM
xpaeanx's Avatar
xpaeanx xpaeanx is offline
<----Thanks Allie
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 7,848
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
His mom is a good person. She is. But she just called him up crying because she is worried she's going to get fired, and she doesn't know how she can afford her bills, and he's not around to help her with things, and what is she going to do with her life, so he can't have his truck that he inherited and can he please help pay to fix her car and pay her cell phone bill?

I mean, what?

We just got financially stable. What in he'll gives her the right to do this to us? Not only financially, but she totally just ruined Michael'Michaels night by making him feel like crap.

This is so dumb.
Ohhhhh I can't even tell you how much I know how you feel. Actually, this is the only hesitation(not sure that's really the right word? concern maybe?) I have in my relationship. The.only.one.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12329  
Old 03-20-2014, 08:53 AM
*blackrose's Avatar
*blackrose *blackrose is online now
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 6,101
Default

In her defense she does suffer from severe depression and anxiety...and I think last night was just a very bad night for her. Which is understandable. But it is still extremely frustrating, especially the emotional toll it takes on Michael. That honestly is what really upsets me, because no matter what he does he's going to feel horrible. And the fact that she can't see that, and can't understand what she is doing to him...that is also equally frustrating. I mean, he's 25 years old and has already had to deal with more crap than my *parents* have had to deal with, and he's been doing it without any kind of support system or help.

Don't let your life and lack of responsibility screw up mine and my own, thank you very much.
__________________
Cynder, Daddy's girl Little Lab muttly and Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever
~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~

Reply With Quote
  #12330  
Old 03-20-2014, 09:09 AM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,534
Default

Mornings. Because, mornings. And bad news. And it's morning.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:43 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site