Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-10-2014, 09:18 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

With is its rain and more rain and more rain etc ... Which is pretty normal for this time of year, we normally get all of our rain in spring but the abnormally COLD temps WHILE it's raining kind of suck :/.

Come on, weather get hot all ready! I want to get my tan on!
Old 03-10-2014, 09:28 PM
Top Dog

Jin blocked me on facebook (our only form of communication).

So I am taking that as him saying he is refusing to pay his bills, so I'm just referring the bill collectors to him from now on. And I guess that also means I'm calling Aviano tonight to deal with Family Readiness and go through the spiderweb of officials I have to contact in order to get all of this resolved.

Oh, and of course the court orders that will have to be delivered to his commanding officer. Or the cops. Whoever it goes to, since he's refused to give me his mailing address.

Fun times, fun times.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:17 PM
Top Dog

Really some woman started a Facebook page to ban puppy sales on kijiji, now ALL pet related adds will be charged 4.99...like that's going to stop a byb or puppy miller from posting an add, really. This woman is convinced the number of byb and millers has exploded due to kijiji...like these people didn't have ways of advertising before kijij? Newspapers didn't place their adds? She thinks she has saved a great number of puppies with this action...I wanna kick her in the head.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:31 AM
Fishies!

Planted my Kale and Broccoli. Started them indoors Jan 18.

Chickens broke into the hoop house and ate them. 16 plants gone. They were outside of two hours.
Old 03-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
Really some woman started a Facebook page to ban puppy sales on kijiji, now ALL pet related adds will be charged 4.99...like that's going to stop a byb or puppy miller from posting an add, really. This woman is convinced the number of byb and millers has exploded due to kijiji...like these people didn't have ways of advertising before kijij? Newspapers didn't place their adds? She thinks she has saved a great number of puppies with this action...I wanna kick her in the head.
You're kidding me. How is 4.99 going to stop someone selling a litter of puppies for 1000+?

ETA well I found the link. I hope she is totally wrong or it only applies to puppy ads.

I will contact them especially if this affects pet supplies or livestock...
Old 03-11-2014, 09:19 AM
Top Dog

Exactly! It's so dumb. If you read the comments on the original Facebook post there are many people voicing these very concerns, livestock, pet supplies, pet services, it's silly really.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:19 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

It really sucks when someone you love and care about gets back into a relationship with someone who is toxic and horrible and awful and doesn't deserve even a portion of how amazing said person is.

Also the fact that amazingperson is in a relationship toxicperson makes me feel like maybe they aren't amazingperson at all anymore if they could ever think that toxicperson is anything but bad. :/

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 03-11-2014, 01:48 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
Jin blocked me on facebook (our only form of communication).

So I am taking that as him saying he is refusing to pay his bills, so I'm just referring the bill collectors to him from now on. And I guess that also means I'm calling Aviano tonight to deal with Family Readiness and go through the spiderweb of officials I have to contact in order to get all of this resolved.

Oh, and of course the court orders that will have to be delivered to his commanding officer. Or the cops. Whoever it goes to, since he's refused to give me his mailing address.

Fun times, fun times.
Meh ... Pardon my language, but screw the asshole. If he wants to be nasty then I would be equally so, if you were doing anything to make things "easier" for him I would stop.

I'm sorry you are going through this, but maybe it's for the best, you can focus on you and Xander now.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

This work/school schedule is killing me. I don't think I've ever been so exhausted.

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 03-12-2014, 03:49 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
This work/school schedule is killing me. I don't think I've ever been so exhausted.
Amen to that. I've got two jobs and am a full time student. Considering a third job, because the other two don't pay very well and are once a week deals.

Color me exhausted with you.