Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 03-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
On that note, phones update to DST automatically, right? Because that's the only clock I have here, my phone ... Well and the direct tv clock on the guide when the tv is on lol
They're supposed to, but my phone didn't. I had to restart it.
Old 03-09-2014, 01:59 PM
Top Dog

That's the last straw. You wanted me to help with your puppy, but you don't listen to a word I say. And then, AND THEN you tell me I don't know anything and am a shitty trainer because I crate my dog when I'm gone. Yeah, **** you. **** you all. You deal with your own puppy, and I'm not doing **** with him. I'm not picking up his ****, I'm not doing ANYTHING with him. Period. Don't come crying to me when your 100lb GSD is fearful, aggressive, and not housebroken.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Dogless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
They're supposed to, but my phone didn't. I had to restart it.
My phone didn't either. Tracfone sucks.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Old 03-09-2014, 06:43 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

I found an awesome hands free dog leash for running, now I has a woe. I want all the things! It started me looking at leashes/collars/harnesses and now I want them all! lol
Old 03-09-2014, 06:51 PM
orange iguanas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
That's the last straw. You wanted me to help with your puppy, but you don't listen to a word I say. And then, AND THEN you tell me I don't know anything and am a shitty trainer because I crate my dog when I'm gone. Yeah, **** you. **** you all. You deal with your own puppy, and I'm not doing **** with him. I'm not picking up his ****, I'm not doing ANYTHING with him. Period. Don't come crying to me when your 100lb GSD is fearful, aggressive, and not housebroken.
This sounds like me and my mother! Sucks.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 03-09-2014, 08:01 PM
<----Thanks Allie

My sister got chewed a new one about the whole house thing from last year. She cried "whoa is me and my kid." Nothing has changed. Yeah, why be responsible when you can be over 40 with brand new, expensive everything bc you haven't paid for anything ever in your life. Oh yeah, and you never took a second to better yourself with any sort of schooling even though you had every opportunity.
Old 03-09-2014, 09:49 PM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Bah ... I have a love hate relationship with the time change in spring, I live the extra hour at night, but I get all paranoid about what time it is for like ... A few days. I'm all like ... "It's 9:45pm ... But is it REALLY?"
Old 03-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Duuuuude.

So apparently this funk/depression I've been in is WAY worse than I thought. I mentioned it texting Jeromy today, that it's getting kind of bad, and he said it "is super bad", that "you're not yourself at all", and that he would "encourage (therapy) because I've been in no good way" (all in polite/caring contexts, not mean or anything of course)

I had no idea. I need to do some serious work on my mental health and that's scary. I thought I had it under control.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 03-10-2014, 05:21 PM
Dogless

The weather keeps going from the 50's back down to the 20's, then up to the 50's then down to the 20's. Really getting sick of this ridiculous weather.

I wonder what this spring & summer has in store for us.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Old 03-10-2014, 05:48 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTheSibe View Post
The weather keeps going from the 50's back down to the 20's, then up to the 50's then down to the 20's. Really getting sick of this ridiculous weather.

I wonder what this spring & summer has in store for us.
Here too! Yesterday was beautiful, a bunch of snow melted and it was great...today is freaking snowing.