Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 02-16-2014, 07:05 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Invited a bunch of people for the party last night.

It ended up being just me and Nolu.

I quit at socializing.
I, too, wanted to be there but wasn't invited. Boo!

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 02-16-2014, 07:07 PM
Top Dog

Ben and I shoveled the driveway yesterday and today. I now have muscles that hurt, that I didn't even know existed.

But, yay! I think....

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 02-16-2014, 09:14 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiluvsu15 View Post
Went to Publix tonight to get some milk. And so it begins...

photo(1) by nikki.hammock, on Flickr

Glad I'm not picky about what kind of milk I drink

(plus I just love the typo how hard is it to spell "apologize"? That's Suwannee High education for you... there is a reason that school is ranked 394 (out of 400) in Florida)
Shoot, I don't even drink dairy milk anymore since discovering the wonder that is almond milk

Old 02-16-2014, 10:41 PM
Top Dog

I haven't been on FB all day, and came on to see people spazzing out at Zeuterin becuase OMG!1!!!!!! PETA PEOPLE WILL ZINC NEUTER YOUR SHOW DOGS WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING!!!111! PETITION/BOYCOTT!!111!!

Uh, no. And really, if that's the worst I have to worry about at a dog show, I'll take it. It's much more likely my dog will get POISONED and DIE from PETA assholes at a dog show than holding still for a stranger to give them an injection in the center of each testicle. I'll take zeutered over dead any day.
Old 02-16-2014, 10:48 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I haven't been on FB all day, and came on to see people spazzing out at Zeuterin becuase OMG!1!!!!!! PETA PEOPLE WILL ZINC NEUTER YOUR SHOW DOGS WHEN YOU'RE NOT LOOKING!!!111! PETITION/BOYCOTT!!111!!

Good lord, people are dramatic. Who thinks up these things to worry about..

My vent is that it's going to be an awful, understaffed week at work. Two techs and a vet are at conference for the week. This is annoying both for the understaffed issue as well as the fact that they did not decide to send techs to the conference until two weeks ago. Who waits until two weeks before a large conference to decide if they're sending someone?! I had had a day requested off before that for this week, but it got declined because they then decided 'oh hey, better send them'.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:35 PM
Top Dog

Why are all the cars I want posted 2-3 weeks ago? Where the hell was I looking 2-3 weeks ago that I didn't see them???

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/4314261876.html

http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/4296502718.html

http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/4316474919.html
Old 02-17-2014, 12:57 AM
<(°°<) <(°°)> (>°°)>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffiangirl View Post
I'm glad zora is ok as well, gotta say my mind is kinda blower by the thought of a town without leash laws!

My vent, it's 4:30 and I.cant.sleep...and Calgary comic con is extremely disappointing thus far in their guests and I want to pawn my tickets and find a different con to attend because hobbits suck.
Alot of towns here doen't - everyone has their dog off-leash and you're almost frowned upon if you never let your dog off-leash.
You kind of just go with the flow.. Zora's been off-leash everyday since we got her. (though we did have her on a long leash until she had her recall down).
Gipsy went off leash since we moved here (to Germany) as well.

As long as you have your dog undercontrol no one even cares if he's off leash in a city like Frankfurt. People have their dogs train to just follow them around (in Frankfurt, for example). The parks are full of off-leash dogs.

You are the whisper in the wind, and the silence in dark.
You are the autumn rain, and the spring flowers.
You are the joy when I laugh, and the sorrow when I cry.
You are the earth beneath my feet, and the air in the sky
But most of all, you are my heart.
Run free, Beautiful Girl.
Old 02-17-2014, 01:45 AM
Wu-Tang Steph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post

Uh, no. And really, if that's the worst I have to worry about at a dog show, I'll take it. It's much more likely my dog will get POISONED and DIE from PETA assholes at a dog show than holding still for a stranger to give them an injection in the center of each testicle. I'll take zeutered over dead any day.
The transport group I work for **** over it too. Of course, every conference call we have they talk **** about people with intact males and I just sit there on mute, yelling at Shammy's glorious pink balls.
Old 02-17-2014, 09:33 AM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

3-5 more inches of snow today, plus some ice and freezing rain which is always SUPER DUPER FUN. I am about to lose it, I really am. I just can't take this. It has to end sometime, that's what I keep telling myself, BUT IT DOESN'T STOP.
Seriously feeling like I'm going to freak out. I just want to run on pavement. I just want to be able to work my dogs in the yard without worrying about anybody slipping and hurting themselves. I just. can't.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 02-17-2014, 09:46 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

1-3 more inches of snow overnight... and then it goes up to almost 50 degrees with rain. So... yay flooding? What the heck mother nature?

One extreme to the other. We've got 2 plus feet of snow out there and the majority of it is going to melt within a 12 hour period with the added rain... NOT good

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney