Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 11-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Love My Mutt <3

A spider bit me last night on the side of my toe. SO ITCHY.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 11-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Top Dog

Reading some of these descriptions leads me to think that I do not have OCD as such. I have no real rituals or things that need to be just so. I'm pretty sure for me it's just a case of generalised anxiety?
Old 11-03-2012, 03:15 PM
We are Home.

Everyone thought Savannah was either a boy or brown/blonde. The hair doesnt bother me as much I geuss even though with her BOW she was DEFINATLY a red head.

ALSO after 3 kids I think I know a LITTLE about what my baby is fussing about. I dont need YOUR help with what she wants her socks are not going to suddenly make her too hot or too cold. She hates to stop moving kthnx.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 11-03-2012, 05:42 PM
Top Dog

I'm starting to think it's awfully suspicious when someone is stepping on eggshells and so jumpy about you being potentially mad at them for whatever reason. What are you trying to hide? What are you so scared of me thinking that you must assume it is YOU I am in a bad mood over?
Old 11-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
I'm starting to think it's awfully suspicious when someone is stepping on eggshells and so jumpy about you being potentially mad at them for whatever reason. What are you trying to hide? What are you so scared of me thinking that you must assume it is YOU I am in a bad mood over?
I'd be wondering the same thing . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Top Dog

The class schedule for school for next quarter just got published, and it is horrible. There are no night sections offered in the classes I want to take - how on earth am I going to go to work?!?!

Gah.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
I'd be wondering the same thing . . .
I guess, and that sounds normal, right? But honestly I think I'm just being paranoid. About everything. Because I am in such a terrible mood.

Nothing feels right, nothing feels happy and there's no lights at the end of any tunnels. And all that isn't right in the world and my life and everyone is just pressing down, harder and harder like a bad headache. Just throbbing and everything is too quiet and too loud at the same time. Anxiety and depression and paranoia. Like nothing can ever be right ever again. It's all wrong and convoluted and cluster****ed. It just all feels so pointless and aimless and the sheer amount of dark hopelessness is just so defeating.

Sigh. I just want this mood to go away. But I am in such anxiety and panic and downright FEAR over EVERYTHING. Like, I want it to be a bad mood, but really, is it? Is it someone being shady and I feel wrong or is it REALLY the end of the world and nothing will ever be right again? Was it Yaz, or am I REALLY just THIS ****ED UP all the time?

It's so infuriating and defeating all at the same time. I just want to sleep until it's all over. Then I feel like it's never going to be over. And it starts all over again.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:39 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I thought I posted here, but I can't find it.

Anyway, phone is still messed up-more than before, so I have to either wait 3 weeks on a new one or drive way out to the apple store to see if they can fix/replace it right there. Also, bronchitis and sinusitis are still hanging around and I feel like crap. Been going to work even though I'm sick and this weekend it's all catching up to me and I'm just kind of crashing. :,( I also pulled something in my neck/shoulder really bad and it hurts so bad!

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 11-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Professional Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post

Years of being an emotional punching bag does that to people. I recently read an article on how that behavior is extremely common in people with dysfunctional childhoods.

My rant is about my husband. He is a public library director. I checked out some kids books at the library in our town (we both work at libraries in other towns). He gave the stack to our 4yo to do with as she pleases. Fortunately I found them all, but of all people who should know better, it's him.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I don't want to go to work tomorrow
I have worked every weekend day since our store opened, and I'm burned out on working weekends. I just want to have off ONE WEEKEND DAY. That's it!

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.