Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-29-2014, 03:33 PM
Top Dog

It's so slow at work today. So painfully, painfully slow. I'd much rather be outdoors letting my now recuperated dog run off all the energy he saved up while being blah for two days
Old 01-29-2014, 03:41 PM
Allons-y!

I've only had three History of Western Medicine classes and I'm already pissed off about the sheer amount of misinformation presented. I'm not talking about opinions or values or anything like that, I'm talking totally incorrect historical facts.

Emily &:
Aurai Treasure Island - "Simon"
CH Aurai Defying Gravity CL1-R - "Newton"
MBIF CH Tova's Don't Stop Believin' of Aurai CL1-S CGC - "Journey"
BIF/BISS CH Tova's Cricket Song of Ardmoor Farms CL2 CGC - "Cricket"
Visit us on Facebook!
Old 01-29-2014, 05:16 PM
Dogless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
People don't understand that it is very hard just existing in society, hard mentally and emotionally draining ... I can't explain how it is, but it just ... Is. OH always asks me if I am ok because I sometimes go to bed before 10pm because I am just so tired from just ... Living.

I don't have chronic depression by I do have days where I am very anxious, tired and stressed I can't imagine dealing with that daily, I empathize with anyone who does.
It really is. Some days it so hard to get through the day. There's days were I will go to a bed at 11 pm, & other time 4 am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacuptiger View Post
I know how you feel. Only, I have ADD (plus my parents think I'm autistic, I just never wanted to go back to a therapist to be diagnosed) instead of ADHD.

An excellent quote I heard once (can't remember the source) was, "try to be kind to everyone, for we are all fighting hard battles". I really want a t-shirt that says that, I think more people need to stop and think a bit before saying something or judging someone too quickly and harshly.
My parents, thought this too, but that was quickly ruled out. In middle school someone asked if I was autistic, which off

Oh, & sorry for the late replies.

Starting a new semester is always stressful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennSLK View Post
I have ADD and depression as well. It sucks big time. Being super stressed all the time about small stuff sucks. The logical side of your brain is saying you are being ridiculous but at the same time you just can't stop.

Work right now is making my anxiety so much worse. I'm exhausted at the end of the day. Way more than I should be.

Meds help but honestly the side effect are just not worth it. Not to mention the ones that tend to work for me are usually not covered and are super expensive.
I'm always stressed about really small things.Today I was stressing big time because I thought I wasn't going to have the same lunch period as one of my friend, & other small things. It's everyday too, it just suck.

Same with me, I was on meds(for ADHD, & anxiety) for 5+ years, & was taken of them due to there side effects.Haven't been on meds. for depression though, haven't even talked about going on them.

I really shouldn't be venting about this stuff here,oh well.
Thats all.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian
Old 01-29-2014, 06:15 PM
dogstrong

Anyone have spare hugs? I'd be down for spare hugs.

Equinox Shadow Of A Hero CGC "Shadow"
Equinox Ain't No Rest For The Wicked CGC "Embyr"
Equinox Play Me Some Mountain Music "Copper"
Equinox Don't Feed It After Midnight "Bloo"
Old 01-29-2014, 06:25 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
*hug* come home!!

Peco,
Male Lacy Game Dog
June 2003 - Feb. 2012

Hudson,
Male black & white English Shepherd
August 27th 2012

Blog - http://thedogreviews.blogspot.com/
Old 01-29-2014, 06:57 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
If you don't also mind being hit in the face with wet Schnauzery beards... then yes!

(((((((HUGS)))))))
Old 01-29-2014, 07:01 PM
Duuuuude.

I'm trying to claim a reimbursement for mileage on my taxes and it's like... not working. It gives me a number (which is 55c/mile) but it doesn't actually show up in my refund? Frustrating.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 01-29-2014, 07:08 PM
Nuke it from orbit ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTheSibe View Post
It really is. Some days it so hard to get through the day. There's days were I will go to a bed at 11 pm, & other time 4 am.

My parents, thought this too, but that was quickly ruled out. In middle school someone asked if I was autistic, which off

Oh, & sorry for the late replies.

Starting a new semester is always stressful.

I'm always stressed about really small things.Today I was stressing big time because I thought I wasn't going to have the same lunch period as one of my friend, & other small things. It's everyday too, it just suck.

Same with me, I was on meds(for ADHD, & anxiety) for 5+ years, & was taken of them due to there side effects.Haven't been on meds. for depression though, haven't even talked about going on them.

I really shouldn't be venting about this stuff here,oh well.
Thats all.
Believe it or not I really do try to be polite and cordial to everyone ... But I am often distracted and kind of "in my own world" so I get accused of Boeing people off or being abrasive when I am just thinking about something else or am otherwise distracted

Old 01-29-2014, 07:10 PM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

I have a fever and I feel like butt.

Chloe - 9 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 3 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)
Old 01-29-2014, 07:31 PM
Top Dog

I didn't get the job. I'm trying not to be too bummed about it, since the director is leaving and for all I know the whole zoo could go to crap within a year...but I'm still bummed. Why can't I be like a real adult and just get a freaking full time job? I think from here on out, I'm just going to assume that I won't get any job I apply for, so maybe I can be happy when some day in 10 years I DO get a job as a Walmart greeter or something. Ugh.Seriously, though, none of the entry level jobs will hire me because I'm "overqualified" and everything else requires "x years of full time paid experience" which I DON'T HAVE. And nobody out of state is interested because they don't want to risk either having it fall through, or paying for relocation, or only doing phone interviews.

I just want to move out so I can get back to having my dogs behave the way I want them to behave. My mom totally undoes all their training. Both dogs try to steal food at home now, which is something that NEVER was allowed when I was on my own...but I can't control what happens when I'm at work. Hell, today I came home to find that yet again my mom unplugged EVERYTHING in my room (including a timer...which, if you weren't aware, doesn't time when it's unplugged). She also unplugged the cord from my blanket (it was already unplugged from the wall) and for whatever strange reason decided to flip the blanket around. WTF?