Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-28-2014, 10:10 AM
I'm All Ears

We went from 70F this weekend to close to 0 and snow this morning. WTF weather. Make up your mind.

Also today:

1 hour drive to work, which is usually 20 mins. So I was way late. Because of snow and ice.

Got to work, stuck on an elevator. Even more late.

Also, woke up with a stye on my eye.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:11 AM
Top Dog

Don't be surprised when I unfriend you after the third time you post anti-vaccine/vaccines cause autism crap on my wall. I don't want that **** on my wall. Period. That's basically like me posting atheist stuff all over the wall of someone who I know is very religious - it's rude and I would never do it, even thought I disagree with their view. Keep your **** on your own wall.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:41 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
We went from 70F this weekend to close to 0 and snow this morning. WTF weather. Make up your mind.

Also today:

1 hour drive to work, which is usually 20 mins. So I was way late. Because of snow and ice.

Got to work, stuck on an elevator. Even more late.

Also, woke up with a stye on my eye.
same here ... they said we were supposed to get to 40 something today and its like ... 29 outside ... WTF weather YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!!

Old 01-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
Sounds like a normal week for Colorado, LOL. It's hard to keep up with what you should be wearing for the day.

I worked out pretty hard last night at 9pm and I'm having a hard time lifting my arms over my head. And because the rest of my co-workers are lazy little b@stards, I was one of three people out brushing snow off the cars, so it took forever.
Old 01-28-2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Sounds like a normal week for Colorado, LOL. It's hard to keep up with what you should be wearing for the day.

I worked out pretty hard last night at 9pm and I'm having a hard time lifting my arms over my head. And because the rest of my co-workers are lazy little b@stards, I was one of three people out brushing snow off the cars, so it took forever.
I don't put up with lazy bastards, if someone isn't pulling their own weight, then I will speak up and tell then.

Old 01-28-2014, 10:55 AM
Higbread Dingbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Don't be surprised when I unfriend you after the third time you post anti-vaccine/vaccines cause autism crap on my wall. I don't want that **** on my wall. Period. That's basically like me posting atheist stuff all over the wall of someone who I know is very religious - it's rude and I would never do it, even thought I disagree with their view. Keep your **** on your own wall.
Okay, I get it if they're posting it on their own wall. Their beliefs (regardless of how skewed), their wall. But on YOUR wall? Yeah I'd be deleting them too.

Some people seem to need a lesson in appropriate social behaviour.
Old 01-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

Default The Venting Thread

I wish it would stop being so **** cold. My boa can't be shipped to me right now because it has been ridiculous temperatures. I want her here nowwww!!! **pouting**
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 01-28-2014, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozfozz View Post
Okay, I get it if they're posting it on their own wall. Their beliefs (regardless of how skewed), their wall. But on YOUR wall? Yeah I'd be deleting them too.

Some people seem to need a lesson in appropriate social behaviour.
is it possible they just shared it? shared pics automatically goes to all their friend's news feed.

Old 01-28-2014, 01:05 PM
Love My Mutt <3

I get it. You like things done one way, and you would prefer not to change.

Please don't tell me you "understand my struggles" with OCD because of this. Until it is affecting your life, no, you do not. Liking things a certain way /= OCD.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 01-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Wookie Collie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
I get it. You like things done one way, and you would prefer not to change.

Please don't tell me you "understand my struggles" with OCD because of this. Until it is affecting your life, no, you do not. Liking things a certain way /= OCD.
I get so aggravated when people use the term "omg I'm/you're so OCD" for liking something a certain way, or liking a house today... that's called being particular about something and it's not a disorder.

Not that I have it, but being around people who really do have it (like Marshall, and you) I get that it's not what half the world thinks it is. ugh.

Sorry. <3

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014