Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11261  
Old 01-28-2014, 10:10 AM
Laurelin's Avatar
Laurelin Laurelin is online now
I'm All Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 29,061
Default

We went from 70F this weekend to close to 0 and snow this morning. WTF weather. Make up your mind.

Also today:

1 hour drive to work, which is usually 20 mins. So I was way late. Because of snow and ice.

Got to work, stuck on an elevator. Even more late.

Also, woke up with a stye on my eye.
__________________
Mia CGC
Summer TG2 TBAD
Reply With Quote
  #11262  
Old 01-28-2014, 10:11 AM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

Don't be surprised when I unfriend you after the third time you post anti-vaccine/vaccines cause autism crap on my wall. I don't want that **** on my wall. Period. That's basically like me posting atheist stuff all over the wall of someone who I know is very religious - it's rude and I would never do it, even thought I disagree with their view. Keep your **** on your own wall.
Reply With Quote
  #11263  
Old 01-28-2014, 10:41 AM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
We went from 70F this weekend to close to 0 and snow this morning. WTF weather. Make up your mind.

Also today:

1 hour drive to work, which is usually 20 mins. So I was way late. Because of snow and ice.

Got to work, stuck on an elevator. Even more late.

Also, woke up with a stye on my eye.
same here ... they said we were supposed to get to 40 something today and its like ... 29 outside ... WTF weather YOU'RE GOING THE WRONG WAY!!!!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #11264  
Old 01-28-2014, 10:46 AM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
We went from 70F this weekend to close to 0 and snow this morning. WTF weather. Make up your mind.
Sounds like a normal week for Colorado, LOL. It's hard to keep up with what you should be wearing for the day.

I worked out pretty hard last night at 9pm and I'm having a hard time lifting my arms over my head. And because the rest of my co-workers are lazy little b@stards, I was one of three people out brushing snow off the cars, so it took forever.
Reply With Quote
  #11265  
Old 01-28-2014, 10:50 AM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Sounds like a normal week for Colorado, LOL. It's hard to keep up with what you should be wearing for the day.

I worked out pretty hard last night at 9pm and I'm having a hard time lifting my arms over my head. And because the rest of my co-workers are lazy little b@stards, I was one of three people out brushing snow off the cars, so it took forever.
I don't put up with lazy bastards, if someone isn't pulling their own weight, then I will speak up and tell then.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #11266  
Old 01-28-2014, 10:55 AM
Ozfozz's Avatar
Ozfozz Ozfozz is online now
Higbread Dingbat
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: The Hammer, Ontario
Posts: 768
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
Don't be surprised when I unfriend you after the third time you post anti-vaccine/vaccines cause autism crap on my wall. I don't want that **** on my wall. Period. That's basically like me posting atheist stuff all over the wall of someone who I know is very religious - it's rude and I would never do it, even thought I disagree with their view. Keep your **** on your own wall.
Okay, I get it if they're posting it on their own wall. Their beliefs (regardless of how skewed), their wall. But on YOUR wall? Yeah I'd be deleting them too.

Some people seem to need a lesson in appropriate social behaviour.
Reply With Quote
  #11267  
Old 01-28-2014, 11:56 AM
skittledoo's Avatar
skittledoo skittledoo is offline
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 13,507
Default The Venting Thread

I wish it would stop being so **** cold. My boa can't be shipped to me right now because it has been ridiculous temperatures. I want her here nowwww!!! **pouting**
__________________
Joey- Ibizan Hound
Cricket- Mexican Street dog (we think Xolo mix)
Bamm- BC mix
Not Named- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Reply With Quote
  #11268  
Old 01-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,419
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozfozz View Post
Okay, I get it if they're posting it on their own wall. Their beliefs (regardless of how skewed), their wall. But on YOUR wall? Yeah I'd be deleting them too.

Some people seem to need a lesson in appropriate social behaviour.
is it possible they just shared it? shared pics automatically goes to all their friend's news feed.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #11269  
Old 01-28-2014, 01:05 PM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,133
Default

I get it. You like things done one way, and you would prefer not to change.

Please don't tell me you "understand my struggles" with OCD because of this. Until it is affecting your life, no, you do not. Liking things a certain way /= OCD.
__________________
Ella: 2 1/2 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~7 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #11270  
Old 01-28-2014, 01:12 PM
AllieMackie's Avatar
AllieMackie AllieMackie is online now
Wookie Collie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessLough View Post
I get it. You like things done one way, and you would prefer not to change.

Please don't tell me you "understand my struggles" with OCD because of this. Until it is affecting your life, no, you do not. Liking things a certain way /= OCD.
I get so aggravated when people use the term "omg I'm/you're so OCD" for liking something a certain way, or liking a house today... that's called being particular about something and it's not a disorder.

Not that I have it, but being around people who really do have it (like Marshall, and you) I get that it's not what half the world thinks it is. ugh.

Sorry. <3
__________________


Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site