Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-26-2014, 09:44 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Speaking from
Similar experiences .... These moments show you who your friends
Are and what kind of life you can do without. Like yyOvone, I stopped the frequency of partying out. It's an experience that makes you realize how NOT fun and not safe it is and how unreliable most people around
You are. Most just want to promote you into going and getting laid and pay no attention to your state of mind.

Zoom, I am so glad you are ok. What a frightening experience . (((HUGS)))

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-26-2014, 11:10 PM
I'm All Ears

The wind is ridiculous and it's keeping me up. It sounds like a freaking tornado outside.

Also my door to my garage broke AGAIN and I can't fix it. I hate when I get so pissed off at the house that I get to tears. It's okay. You can call the landlord and he will fix it. Having the door cracked open a few inches for a couple days is not going to kill you. The main garage door still works. It's okay. Repeat after me.

I really do have this problem about stressing to the point of non-function about things.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
She fed me burgers and fries and bought me coffee creamer. We're even. Seriously though, she's safe and un-raped and that's all I'm worried about.

The bolded bit is how I felt about everyone else who came. No one else intervened - even the other sober person. Although he did toss her drink, so points for that. What on earth would have happened if BOTH of us got drugged that night?

When I was on the phone with the ex-bf today telling him about it, he made the point that we hang out with a lot of winners. At the moment, I'm inclined to agree. Not everyone saw what was happening, but those who noticed did nothing.
FishChris or your Chris is the one who thinks A spiked my drink?

I think part of the reason no one else did anything is A) they saw you being bodyguard and B) they've seen me get stupid, stupid drunk before and I'm guessing they thought I had drank more than I had and was at that point? Dunno. Definitely going back to my two drink limit for awhile though if shady sh*t is going to be going down.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:06 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

No matter what I try I seem to always break out around a new tattoo when it is healing. I've tried multiple different options and I still break out. It goes away after the tattoo is healed but this happens every single time. This time around I popped a pimple on my leg near my tattoo. It ended up swelling a little around the area and I feel like I have a gigantic bruise on my shin. Sucky. I did a warm compress, but I'm struggling to refrain from picking that spot. **** it.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 01-27-2014, 12:51 AM
Dogless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
The wind is ridiculous and it's keeping me up. It sounds like a freaking tornado outside.
It's horrible here too. The wind is constant, & it's getting really annoying.

Though, I'm use to saying up this late, so it isn't keeping me up yet.

Jazzy 5 y/o. Siberian

~A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.~
Old 01-27-2014, 08:47 AM
such sights to show you

The wind was crazy here last night, too. Our windows were literally rattling. You know, the kind of thing when juuuust as you're dozing off again it picks up and wakes you up again.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:56 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
FishChris or your Chris is the one who thinks A spiked my drink?

I think part of the reason no one else did anything is A) they saw you being bodyguard and B) they've seen me get stupid, stupid drunk before and I'm guessing they thought I had drank more than I had and was at that point? Dunno. Definitely going back to my two drink limit for awhile though if shady sh*t is going to be going down.
Fish was one of the people who noticed and didn't do anything.

I think hanging out with the one dude again is off of my to-do list. Never mind how many drinks are involved. I can't prove anything but I'm suspicious enough.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:57 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassafras View Post
The wind was crazy here last night, too. Our windows were literally rattling. You know, the kind of thing when juuuust as you're dozing off again it picks up and wakes you up again.
UGH.... I HATE wind like that at night. So irritating lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 01-27-2014, 08:58 AM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Fish was one of the people who noticed and didn't do anything.

I think hanging out with the one dude again is off of my to-do list. Never mind how many drinks are involved. I can't prove anything but I'm suspicious enough.
Definitely trust your gut instincts on this one.

G.K. Chesterton

Old 01-27-2014, 09:05 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Yeah I'm ok. Nolu was out with me and she's been out drinking with me enough to know what I'm usually like and how much I can handle. So when she realized I was acting strange and much more drunk than I should have been for what I drank, she didn't let me out of her sight. I need to have a chat with one of my coworkers though, because apparently he was trying to drag me outside, supposedly to "go back to D's apartment." Nolu interceded and stuffed me into a cab to go back to her place.

So luckily nothing happened!
Holy **** that's horrifying. I'm glad Nolu was with you.

I have a blog!! TeamShortLegs - Last updated 10/13/2013