Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-17-2014, 04:13 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Punch him in the dick.

Only because it's humorous, of course.
They've moved rather far away and I haven't seen either of them in almost a year. I did warn him once though, before they moved. But it wasn't punch him in the dick. It was straight up kick his ass. Also I wasn't laughing when I said it.

It's tough because people told me he wasn't nice to her, but he was always nice to me and in FRONT of me he was always nice to her. And she seems like she's happy, so I'm trying to make room for that she seems happy. But I also think he is one of those people who is good at knowing who he can push around, and he knew that I am not one of those people. So I've been suspicious of him, cautious, but leaving room for him to prove wrong what people said I wasn't seeing. But I did warn him. Just to make it clear. Because I don't think anybody else, even people who were seeing him be mean to her, ever took it upon themselves to make it clear. So I did.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 01-17-2014, 05:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Sooo. I still need to trade in my car before this new crappy transmission goes out. Now my car is having other issues. I keep hearing popping noises every time I turn the wheel or when I stop and then hit the gas again. I'm wondering if maybe it's a cv joint of steering column? I'm still covered under warranty so I'm pretty sure I can get that fixed, but we still have to pay a $250 deductible or something.
My last car had crappy cv joints and control arms and it made that popping noise, too (it also made it before my wheel flew off on the highway, so apparently loose lug nuts may make the same sounds).

My current car I KNOW has a broken left front CV axle that I need to get replaced, and it makes the popping sound too.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
They've moved rather far away and I haven't seen either of them in almost a year. I did warn him once though, before they moved. But it wasn't punch him in the dick. It was straight up kick his ass. Also I wasn't laughing when I said it.

It's tough because people told me he wasn't nice to her, but he was always nice to me and in FRONT of me he was always nice to her. And she seems like she's happy, so I'm trying to make room for that she seems happy. But I also think he is one of those people who is good at knowing who he can push around, and he knew that I am not one of those people. So I've been suspicious of him, cautious, but leaving room for him to prove wrong what people said I wasn't seeing. But I did warn him. Just to make it clear. Because I don't think anybody else, even people who were seeing him be mean to her, ever took it upon themselves to make it clear. So I did.
Perhaps remind him that they didn't move *that* far away and your talk still holds true?
Old 01-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Top Dog

Found out that a "teacup tiger" some some stupid internet thing. There goes my username. Which I picked because I started calling Roxie a "shorthaired teacup tiger" because of this picture:

La-la-lame.

Also, winter boredom is starting to drive me mad. I'm so bored, that reading is becoming boring to me. Books or other information. Cannot wait for spring and nice weather!!

Hope everyone is well today
Old 01-18-2014, 07:47 PM
Top Dog

Sims keeps crashing why.
Old 01-18-2014, 07:48 PM
treehugging clicker freak

This day sucks

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 01-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red.Apricot View Post
Sims keeps crashing why.
Which Sims do you have? I have 3 and it's been stupid lately. Plus there's an update every bloody day... and they take 2 days (slow internet) to dl.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:23 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

I dreamed my mother died suddenly of a brain aneurysm last night. I woke up and realized it was a dream, called my mother just to be sure, but I just can't shake that horrible sad feeling. The dream was so real, it was terrible. All I want to do is cry. I also don't think it helps that the night before last I dreamed that my twin sister was attacked and I visited her in the hospital and she died from her injuries. The night before that I could've sworn someone opened my bedroom door, came in and was going to kill us, but I woke up in a panic and my BF calmed me down.

Still, I'm tired of the nightmares, let's go back tot he ones I can't remember, k thanks.
Old 01-18-2014, 11:09 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I missed a loose horses the other day ... I rode up on him and made a grab for the reins and they went right through my hand ... Boo >_<
Old 01-19-2014, 07:36 AM
Top Dog

Got the worst call this morning at 3am... It's 6:30 now and I still can't sleep, which sucks because I'm showing the house in a few hours. I am so bloody tired.

Also, that song by Busted (I was originally a Fightstar fan... Still am) is stuck in my head. Mur.