Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by *blackrose View Post
They make those?! O.0 Why did I never know this?!
right there with you
Old 10-30-2012, 06:48 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
I went to three stores today in search of pumpkin spice hershey's kisses and came up empty handed. I am a sad little girl.
Ugh I know how you feel. Apparently coffee mate no longer makes my favorite gingerbread holIday creamer

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 10-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Sport Model Pug

I've had a ton of really really trying customers today. Including one that made me want to cry for their poor dogs. Just not a nice day.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 10-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Hannah has this annoying new habit where she CHEWS on the wrist cuff of her long sleeved shirts and dresses. Drives me nuts. first of all they get FILTHY and second of all, when I have to hold her hand I am grabbing onto a soaking wet sleeve lol
It won't let me post a vent without quoting this.... It just automatically does. So that's my first vent. LOL

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Real vent: person working upstairs tonight is more worried about having friends than people's safety so she won't cut off regulars. Tonight, I saw a regular off to the hospital via ambulance for neck pain.

The people I left him with for 10 seconds let him sit up when I asked them to keep him laying down. Thank god I stabilized his neck before leaving for that short break.

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-30-2012, 07:16 PM
We are Home.

I'm trying to figure out these health insurance offers that we got in the mail from Jeremys Pizza Hut job. They are not written for the insurance stupid.

I also think Im missing some of the info because Im missing vital pieces of information.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-30-2012, 07:25 PM
Resident fainting goat

One of my friends from high school is trying to have a baby. She gave me a call to talk.

The one that has been with her boyfriend for ONE YEAR.
Neither has a steady career (he works in a mailroom, she is a waitress)
Nowhere safe,steady or secure to raise this child.
They live in a small apartment in the city where they make rent and pay for utilities but certainly not enough to have savings.
No degrees.
Both don't have good relationships with their families.

but her body and god are telling her to have a baby! She wants one so badly and just has always wanted to be a mother and she is in loveeeeeee

You know what's a pretty big deal about being a mother?
PUTTING YOUR CHILD FIRST AND NOT BEING SELFISH!!

No money. No support system.

How are you going to pay for daycare?
College fund?
School?
Clothes?

What about her college degree? His college degree?
Her parents worked so hard to pay for her to go to college and she threw it away for this guy and now they want a baby?!
We all thought she would get over this guy and her new mrs.suchandsuch fantasy and go back to school and now it's just..ugh!!

"We will figure it out! We are in love and want a baby! People do it all the time."

"You don't get it because you don't like kids!"

It's not that I don't like kids. It's that I RESPECT kids. and think they should have parents who understand what having a child means. The money, the time, the energy. Love doesn't pay for food, day care or send that kid to school!

She gave me the "Your dreams are different than mine! This is my dream and people make it work "

I told her to think about this child and explaining to him/her why they can't afford to live somewhere with a good school district, why he/she can't have her own room, why you never see this kid because you are working two jobs and if the stress of all these things makes her boyfriend run for the hills what would be her plan then. People make it work but that's totally different from planning it and brining a child into this KNOWING that there is so much that could go wrong.

She said I was being mean.

So I hung up on her.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:33 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
One of my friends from high school is trying to have a baby. She gave me a call to talk.

The one that has been with her boyfriend for ONE YEAR.
Neither has a steady career (he works in a mailroom, she is a waitress)
Nowhere safe,steady or secure to raise this child.
They live in a small apartment in the city where they make rent and pay for utilities but certainly not enough to have savings.
No degrees.
Both don't have good relationships with their families.

but her body and god are telling her to have a baby! She wants one so badly and just has always wanted to be a mother and she is in loveeeeeee

You know what's a pretty big deal about being a mother?
PUTTING YOUR CHILD FIRST AND NOT BEING SELFISH!!

No money. No support system.

How are you going to pay for daycare?
College fund?
School?
Clothes?

What about her college degree? His college degree?
Her parents worked so hard to pay for her to go to college and she threw it away for this guy and now they want a baby?!
We all thought she would get over this guy and her new mrs.suchandsuch fantasy and go back to school and now it's just..ugh!!

"We will figure it out! We are in love and want a baby! People do it all the time."

"You don't get it because you don't like kids!"

It's not that I don't like kids. It's that I RESPECT kids. and think they should have parents who understand what having a child means. The money, the time, the energy. Love doesn't pay for food, day care or send that kid to school!

She gave me the "Your dreams are different than mine! This is my dream and people make it work "

I told her to think about this child and explaining to him/her why they can't afford to live somewhere with a good school district, why he/she can't have her own room, why you never see this kid because you are working two jobs and if the stress of all these things makes her boyfriend run for the hills what would be her plan then. People make it work but that's totally different from planning it and brining a child into this KNOWING that there is so much that could go wrong.

She said I was being mean.

So I hung up on her.
UGH just UGH. People like that just I cant handle it. Kids arent just fun they are WORK, no more going out, no more dinners, nice clothes HA they will be puked on.

Diapers MINIMUM are 50 bucks a month and thats cheap ones and if you dont have a big pee-er. I just spent 200 bucks on Savannahs formula for a month which she HAS to have because breastmilk and her do NOT agree.

Yeah Jeremy and I say all the time we will figure so and so out but it usually has to do with EXTRAS. The basics are always covered.

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Haven't seen the pumpkin spice kisses... am mad I can't find candy corn oreos anywhere!!!!!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:29 PM
APBT crazy!

I read that candy corn oreos are only available at Target so check there.