Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
First of all, the bolded part, almost made me cry. I try so hard to do right by her, and I really hope I am.
I think I will send you some pics of her. I mean, I haven't been taking any, but I don't want to miss out on documenting parts of her life just because she's not at her best.

Thank goodness this happened after rent and utilities were paid and I got dog food. Food for myself is not looking so good, though. My grandmother is someone who is always willing to help when we really need it, but she's totally broke herself now and had to sell her house to move into assisted living, plus she got me a Christmas gift that was so expensive it must have cost more than what she gets paid in a month. I can't ask her after all that.
Well, I have a cheesy belief that everything eventually works out somehow.
A few hungry days won't kill me. I'm just so glad the dogs are taken care of!
How long will it be before you get paid/money? Since it's the beginning of the month, I'm just worried that you'll be going hungry for a month

Message me any time if you need to talk!! And I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Fable pictures at any time <3 You are so devoted to her and love her so much, and I also believe that everything will work out in the end!
Old 01-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
How long will it be before you get paid/money? Since it's the beginning of the month, I'm just worried that you'll be going hungry for a month

Message me any time if you need to talk!! And I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Fable pictures at any time <3 You are so devoted to her and love her so much, and I also believe that everything will work out in the end!
That would be February 1st. So, yeah, I'm a bit anxious about how this month is going to play out. I'm just so mad at myself because it's completely my fault for being an airhead.
I went through things I bought on the 1st, hoping I could return any unnecessary items to get some money back, but there really wasn't anything. I thought about maybe trying to return Fable's crate when it gets here, but she needs it.

Actually I have a vent about that crate. I ordered it from Amazon, assuming it would get here by UPS or FedEx like it has in the past, but it's coming from a company called OnTrac. I googled it and found this:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ontrac-phoenix
124 reviews, average one star rating. People not getting their packages all over the place. Really crossing my fingers on this one.
I usually choose other sellers who use different carriers and better deals, but Amazon itself had the best price this time.

I really, really appreciate your kindness and encouragement, Grace. <3 I'm very grateful for you.
/slightly sappy
Old 01-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Top Dog

Its pouring down snow here and I'm down to a sinle dinner plate. Guess I'm going to be washing it a lot until I can dig my way out

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenmagick View Post
The cold has been almost a month :/ The overall aches and pain has been several days now
Something like that went around here last spring. It took me over a month to start feeling better. Just as the coughing started to subside, I managed to strain a couple of ribs from all the coughing. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Old 01-06-2014, 04:13 PM
Club Terrible - President

Today just keeps getting better and better.

Apparently I'm destined to be unhappy no matter where I am or what I'm doing in life.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
Today just keeps getting better and better.

Apparently I'm destined to be unhappy no matter where I am or what I'm doing in life.
(((HUGS)))

About your earlier post, I meant to comment on that. I know I'm stepping over the line here, but I don't care if they're family or friends. Screw 'em. You don't need people like that in your life. My aunt talks **** about both me and my mom, and I just don't need to be bothered with that, so I don't spend my time with her at all. Good riddance.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
That would be February 1st. So, yeah, I'm a bit anxious about how this month is going to play out. I'm just so mad at myself because it's completely my fault for being an airhead.
I went through things I bought on the 1st, hoping I could return any unnecessary items to get some money back, but there really wasn't anything. I thought about maybe trying to return Fable's crate when it gets here, but she needs it.

Actually I have a vent about that crate. I ordered it from Amazon, assuming it would get here by UPS or FedEx like it has in the past, but it's coming from a company called OnTrac. I googled it and found this:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ontrac-phoenix
124 reviews, average one star rating. People not getting their packages all over the place. Really crossing my fingers on this one.
I usually choose other sellers who use different carriers and better deals, but Amazon itself had the best price this time.

I really, really appreciate your kindness and encouragement, Grace. <3 I'm very grateful for you.
/slightly sappy
Oh no Come move in with me so I can share my ramen and macaroni? I actually make a delicious baked macaraoni and cheese dish! Do you have some food available? When I'm low on money my mother sends me home with a few home cooked meals and a ginormous box of ramen. Ugh. I wish I could help you! I just stocked up on groceries for the month so I'm out of money, too, but if you were closer I'd bring you food.

Regarding OnTrac, I've actually had items shipped via OnTrac several times and they have always arrived okay and on time. The tracking system is a little weird and the locations turn out funny sometimes, but at the end of the day I get my packages. Except I know you live in a remote area so it might be more difficult for your deliverer... fingers crossed!!

And no problem! I wish I could help you out more, but hang in there!!
Old 01-06-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
(((HUGS)))

About your earlier post, I meant to comment on that. I know I'm stepping over the line here, but I don't care if they're family or friends. Screw 'em. You don't need people like that in your life. My aunt talks **** about both me and my mom, and I just don't need to be bothered with that, so I don't spend my time with her at all. Good riddance.
I appreciate it. We're currently living with my SO's grandmother and uncle, I woke up to hear her talking about not liking me and me being "lazy" very loudly this morning.

I try very hard to keep my things out of the way, dog hair cleaned, dogs out of her way, clean my messes and try to tidy up her's... but she's one of those people who is always right, can never do any wrong, is superior to everyone around her, everyone is indebted to her, etc. Her house is a hoardy nightmare that keeps getting worse and worse. Her attitude is exhausting and the primary reason we're moving back in a couple of months.

I will enjoy moving back home and being able to control my interactions with her by keeping them purely over the phone. Bad attitude? Click.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julee View Post
You know what's awesome? Waking up to hear people talking about how much they don't like you.
Kill them all.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Kill them all.
Seems like solid advice.