Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 01-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
Poor girl! I'm glad her appetite is back and that she's getting into trouble again. Seems like things really haven't been going your guys' way, but she is so lucky to have you.

I'd love to see some updated pictures of her! You can always message them to me, with me being her honorary aunt and all Head shots would be a great idea, too.
First of all, the bolded part, almost made me cry. I try so hard to do right by her, and I really hope I am.
I think I will send you some pics of her. I mean, I haven't been taking any, but I don't want to miss out on documenting parts of her life just because she's not at her best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
crap. so so sorry about this, that is insane Will you be okay for food/water/electricity/dog food??
Thank goodness this happened after rent and utilities were paid and I got dog food. Food for myself is not looking so good, though. My grandmother is someone who is always willing to help when we really need it, but she's totally broke herself now and had to sell her house to move into assisted living, plus she got me a Christmas gift that was so expensive it must have cost more than what she gets paid in a month. I can't ask her after all that.
Well, I have a cheesy belief that everything eventually works out somehow.
A few hungry days won't kill me. I'm just so glad the dogs are taken care of!
Old 01-06-2014, 01:55 AM
Top Dog

I can't decide if this is venting or good news, but this gif pretty much sums everything up lol. SO not the gif I was looking for when I came across it, though.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:47 AM
FINALLY warm ... YAY :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I can't decide if this is venting or good news, but this gif pretty much sums everything up lol. SO not the gif I was looking for when I came across it, though.

Not sure who this is directed at but if it is me, I didn't mean to be condescending, what I meant in my post was that I went back and read the other thread and I didn't mean to fan the flames of the discussion that was brought in here.

Old 01-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Top Dog

I can not get rid of this cold...it seems to be getting worse. Its settling in my chest which is starting to ache. My joints and head ache too...its been days now. This better not freaking go into pneumonia again...I had that two years ago:/
Old 01-06-2014, 11:58 AM

That sounds like the crud I had ... It took me a week to entirely get over it, I still have a lingering cough.

Old 01-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Top Dog

The cold has been almost a month :/ The overall aches and pain has been several days now
Old 01-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Sport Model Pug

My ears got plugged from the plane landing the first time we went to jump, my right one has popped but my left one seems determined to stay plugged. Not even the nose trick is working. Blah!

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 01-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
Not sure who this is directed at but if it is me, I didn't mean to be condescending, what I meant in my post was that I went back and read the other thread and I didn't mean to fan the flames of the discussion that was brought in here.
No, really, this time it's NOT you
Old 01-06-2014, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
No, really, this time it's NOT you
Oh, ok good ... Since my therepy I have been working extra hard to watch how things I post come across. Most of the time I do ok.

I for one don't like to contribute on dog piling on someone, in fact I find your posts relating to SD's very informative and full of knowledge. Like I was previously unaware that's person could buy / adopt a dog of their own and train them on their own ... I was under the assumption that all SD's came from professional orginizations.

Old 01-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Club Terrible - President

You know what's awesome? Waking up to hear people talking about how much they don't like you.