Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-26-2013, 08:49 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I am so much more irritated about this than I should be.

People walk in, I say hello and ask if I can help them with any cars. Husband ignores me, wife says no, puts her hand out as if to stop me, turns away. Okay, cool. I go back to my work.

I check on them when they bring out a measuring tape and ask if I can answer any questions about the cars, offer water/coffee, grab him a water... They again say they don't want help, turn their backs on me, and continue talking.

My male coworker asks if they need help, OH YES! We were waiting for a salesman. We had questions.

GO DIE.
Ugh that is so lame.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-26-2013, 09:11 PM
orange iguanas.

I hate when I forget that I have useful apps like Cartwheel. Got Breathe Right strips today for Cajun's ears... decide to check Cartwheel now... oh look, there's a 15% off coupon! I mean, who doesn't want to save a buck here and there.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006
Old 12-26-2013, 09:55 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Ugh that is so lame.
I ended up giving them a little **** about it, and my coworker told them my feelings were hurt, and they apologized. I think they felt bad. As they should. I'm a delicate little flower.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Erg. Apparently I need a cosigner for my loans, there is essentially nobody in my family that qualifies as a cosigner. I have no cosigner. This is the suck :/

Siri picture taken by Linds.

Gimme Drugs Not Hugs "Frodo"
Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 12-26-2013, 10:13 PM
Big Dog

This Christmas my dad's youngest brother and his family were supposed to host Christmas dinner, but with the blackout they didn't have power or heat so they decided to have dinner at my dad's oldest sister's home where they were staying until their power came back on.

Now my dad's oldest sister and their older brother and/or his wife have some sort of issue that's being going on for years. When my grandmother passed away their issue seemed to be mended so I figured that he was going to come for Christmas dinner. I was wondering why he didn't show up because he's the type to always come when he's invited, regardless of the weather or traffic. I find out today that because my dad's youngest brother didn't have power they told their older brother that they weren't doing dinner anymore and never invited him to their older sister's house and their older sister never invited him either.

Shitty move family, shitty move!
Old 12-26-2013, 10:14 PM
treehugging clicker freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
Erg. Apparently I need a cosigner for my loans, there is essentially nobody in my family that qualifies as a cosigner. I have no cosigner. This is the suck :/
I have the SAME problem

Maddie CGC .:. Cocker Spaniel .:. 12 y/o
Bailey CGC .:. Shetland Sheepdog .:. 5 y/o
Old 12-26-2013, 10:28 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I ended up giving them a little **** about it, and my coworker told them my feelings were hurt, and they apologized. I think they felt bad. As they should. I'm a delicate little flower.
Totally NOT the same thing but that's what my step dad calls me everytime I burp or... Otherwise LOL. His delicate flower lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-26-2013, 11:02 PM
Plus One

I totally abused my staff discount on redbull at work tonight. Now I can't sleep and I have to get up in 2 1/2 hours and ride 2 horses in the atrocious weather before doing another 8 hour shift at work. It's literally off the horses and into the shower and work. No more redbull.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWCorgi View Post
Try someone living with you. Depending upon what the loan is for and what bank it is, some look more favorably on people living with you than family living states away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Totally NOT the same thing but that's what my step dad calls me everytime I burp or... Otherwise LOL. His delicate flower lol
I love it. I was feeling like a delicate little flower tonight after those people. My feelings shouldn't be hurt over it, it happens all the time, but dammit, old people usually love me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs6 View Post
I totally abused my staff discount on redbull at work tonight. Now I can't sleep and I have to get up in 2 1/2 hours and ride 2 horses in the atrocious weather before doing another 8 hour shift at work. It's literally off the horses and into the shower and work. No more redbull.
Make the best of it and PARTY? Or, just take some melatonin. Or give up and do something productive.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:25 PM
Plus One

I would totally go out and party but unfortunately all my friends were on the other side of the bar tonight so they're winding down just as I'm ready to get started! It is after 5 am though so I can hardly blame them. Although there are several bottles of wine in my car.... I asked for vodka but apparently my mother worries haha