Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #10431  
Old 12-22-2013, 06:01 AM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzelle View Post
DRINK ORANGE JUICE AFTER YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH TASTING, CRAZY BITCH.
This is, hands down, the best insult I've ever heard. And I've been called a lot of nasty words today.

So, my problem: CANT SLEEP. Been up for 24 hours straight, but all my body can do is scream that this isn't my bed. Wanted to watch the game tomorrow but I'm sure I'll be sleeping.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #10432  
Old 12-22-2013, 09:02 AM
Tortilla's Avatar
Tortilla Tortilla is offline
Blonde Raccoon
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,555
Default

Ice storm so no power all night and my house feels like it's currently -5.
__________________



Paris - On Target's Oooh La La
Seamus O'Grady, the supermutt.

& Sally, never forgotten.
Reply With Quote
  #10433  
Old 12-22-2013, 10:28 AM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,538
Default

K, so, Queen of Bad Decisions reporting for duty here.

Went to party last night. Phone died and couldn't call my DD, and my general manager bought me so many shots there was no way I was driving or looking at a car or even saying the word "driving" out loud. I then propositioned a manager from the work party and went home with them. Bad decision on so many levels. I can't even begin to list the reasons that was bad.

Couldn't sleep, COFFEE MAKER DIDN'T WORK, thankfully didn't offend anyone by walking out naked to get water, lost my car keys somewhere, don't have my house keys, had to deal with four dudes while on no sleep and no coffee. Translation: I was a giant bitch.

On the plus side, I made sure I was absolutely awful in bed this morning so he wont want to do that ever again. And I didn't have to pay for my cab ride home.

But, when I got there with no keys and no garage door opener it meant crawling in the dog door at 8:30AM through a few inches of snow, only to be pounced on while I was halfway through by an excited little DerpDog. Who sneezed continuously in my face with excitement until I could get him off of me.

So now my car is 30 minutes away and I have no keys to it. YAAAAAAAY.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #10434  
Old 12-22-2013, 10:31 AM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
<------ CLAIM! ^_^
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
K, so, Queen of Bad Decisions reporting for duty here.

Went to party last night. Phone died and couldn't call my DD, and my general manager bought me so many shots there was no way I was driving or looking at a car or even saying the word "driving" out loud. I then propositioned a manager from the work party and went home with them. Bad decision on so many levels. I can't even begin to list the reasons that was bad.

Couldn't sleep, COFFEE MAKER DIDN'T WORK, thankfully didn't offend anyone by walking out naked to get water, lost my car keys somewhere, don't have my house keys, had to deal with four dudes while on no sleep and no coffee. Translation: I was a giant bitch.

On the plus side, I made sure I was absolutely awful in bed this morning so he wont want to do that ever again. And I didn't have to pay for my cab ride home.

But, when I got there with no keys and no garage door opener it meant crawling in the dog door at 8:30AM through a few inches of snow, only to be pounced on while I was halfway through by an excited little DerpDog. Who sneezed continuously in my face with excitement until I could get him off of me.

So now my car is 30 minutes away and I have no keys to it. YAAAAAAAY.
This is why I do not drink at parties anymore ... Unless they are at my own house xD
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #10435  
Old 12-22-2013, 10:33 AM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogdragoness View Post
This is why I do not drink at parties anymore ... Unless they are at my own house xD
I'd love to blame it all on the alcohol, but let's face it - my decision-making skills are nonexistent. My thought process is "Wow, that seems like a terrible decision. Hmm. That makes it more tempting. YES YES LET'S DO IT!"
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #10436  
Old 12-22-2013, 10:40 AM
Dogdragoness's Avatar
Dogdragoness Dogdragoness is offline
<------ CLAIM! ^_^
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gillett/San Antonio TX
Posts: 3,566
Default

HA! as a teenager I used to do that.

But as I got older the "responsibility training" my parents drilled into my skull kicked in and since I am aspiring to be a race horse trainer in the future (well I do some training now but I am going for the official title soon) I can't afford to have any ... Blemishes with the law lol.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #10437  
Old 12-22-2013, 10:43 AM
Dizzy's Avatar
Dizzy Dizzy is offline
Sit! Good dog.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Wales
Posts: 17,571
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
K, so, Queen of Bad Decisions reporting for duty here.

Went to party last night. Phone died and couldn't call my DD, and my general manager bought me so many shots there was no way I was driving or looking at a car or even saying the word "driving" out loud. I then propositioned a manager from the work party and went home with them. Bad decision on so many levels. I can't even begin to list the reasons that was bad.

Couldn't sleep, COFFEE MAKER DIDN'T WORK, thankfully didn't offend anyone by walking out naked to get water, lost my car keys somewhere, don't have my house keys, had to deal with four dudes while on no sleep and no coffee. Translation: I was a giant bitch.

On the plus side, I made sure I was absolutely awful in bed this morning so he wont want to do that ever again. And I didn't have to pay for my cab ride home.

But, when I got there with no keys and no garage door opener it meant crawling in the dog door at 8:30AM through a few inches of snow, only to be pounced on while I was halfway through by an excited little DerpDog. Who sneezed continuously in my face with excitement until I could get him off of me.

So now my car is 30 minutes away and I have no keys to it. YAAAAAAAY.
Sounds like a normal night out to me...
__________________
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."


Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein


Reply With Quote
  #10438  
Old 12-22-2013, 10:46 AM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,538
Default

Dizz, I need to hang with you, obviously. I don't usually do this kind of ****.

DD: Would love to say I did this as a teenager, but I've just gotten worse since then. I was super awesome as a kid. All I did was bring an unwanted dog home.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #10439  
Old 12-22-2013, 11:03 AM
JessLough JessLough is online now
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,185
Default

I have to work today. At a kid's concert.

All I know is I will have hardly any sales and NO tips, and have to deal with kids running around with glass cups until the music starts. Hooray.
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Reply With Quote
  #10440  
Old 12-22-2013, 01:51 PM
LauraLeigh's Avatar
LauraLeigh LauraLeigh is offline
Irritate with Caution!!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Brighton Ontario
Posts: 3,659
Default

I'm lonely, and I hate it!! It's weird too because in many ways I am very happy, I love my little house and my therapist has helped me work through a lot already... But I've never lived alone and with the holidays and being iced in I'm struggling today..

I'm also so far out of touch with Chaz, I need to spend some time catching up!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site