Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-18-2013, 05:11 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillandSilent View Post
Organic chem is the only class I've ever failed.
I failed the second semester of organic chem. Twice. The third time I passed with a D. But I passed, dammit.

Also the only class I ever failed.

Abrams, Momma's boy Chesapeake Bay Retriever and Cynder, Daddy's girl little lab muttly
~*~ DOB 4/11/13 ~*~ DOB 1/28/2006 ~*~

Old 12-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Twin 2.0

I can't remember the Netflix password.
Old 12-18-2013, 08:17 PM
Top Dog

why did I do that to myself? What is wrong with me?? Now I have a black mark forever on my record

*shudders* I hope the markers enjoy the reindeer I drew them.

Hope you're doing OK tortilla!!
Old 12-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Top Dog

Sorta tired of feeling just "sorta meh" lately.

I know where the happy highs and funtimes should be. It's just too much effort to care about them, or make a movement towards it. I feel like it would be entirely way too exhausting and pointless to joke around, or smile, or generally do anything other than sleep, avoid everyone, work, and absentmindedly play Skyrim.

Pretty sure it's the weather. I crave so much sunshine lately I'm getting more of a tan now than I was over the summer. I've actually staved off my nigh-owl ways to just sit in the sun all day, smoke, enjoy hot coffee and soak it in whenever I can.

I need Colorado sunshine, blue skies, and mountains!
Old 12-18-2013, 08:40 PM
Duuuuude.

Decided to try my little hookah that I bought ages ago. Get all excited for the super fruity shisha I bought.

Couldn't find the instructions. Looked up general hookah instructions and tried to recreate how I've seen other people do it.

Took a nice big hit of charcoal.

Ack.

Kendall & the Red Dogs: Rowan & Riff
Old 12-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandra View Post
Organic chemistry is the absolute devil, I have the final in a few hours and this won't be pretty at all...
I failed organic chem, too, the only class I ever failed. It was AWFUL. I was going through a rough patch at the time as it was, but just...no. It played a not insignificant role in decided no, I really didn't want to go to vet school lol
Old 12-18-2013, 10:04 PM
Twin 2.0

I can honestly say I've never met one person who passed O-Chem on the first try, or if they did, with anything higher than a D. It's a devil class.

Tonight's Rant: My ex keeps calling and asking "how I'm doing" and when I give a non-committal "meh, just trying to stay busy", he usually says "ooookayyyyy..." in such a way that it means "why isn't your life falling apart and you realize you need me back?" Hopefully when I get better enough to get over there and get the last of my things and sign the lease break, then we can have the space we need.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:31 AM
Top Dog

BODY. JUST STOP. SERIOUSLY.

I am apparently starting Period #3 in a span of 6 weeks. DUDE, WHY? I liked it better when I had NONE. Mind you these aren't you typical less-than-a-week periods, they last 10+ days each. The only good part is that I don't typically get cramps.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:13 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
BODY. JUST STOP. SERIOUSLY.

I am apparently starting Period #3 in a span of 6 weeks. DUDE, WHY? I liked it better when I had NONE. Mind you these aren't you typical less-than-a-week periods, they last 10+ days each. The only good part is that I don't typically get cramps.
I don't get any anymore. It's been like two years since I've had a regular period. Every once in a while I get a day of spotting but that's it. I like it.

Old 12-19-2013, 09:43 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazedACD View Post
I don't get any anymore. It's been like two years since I've had a regular period. Every once in a while I get a day of spotting but that's it. I like it.
I never in my life had a natural period until this year. I had THREE in the spring, normal ones, very light. Then I took this stupid progesterone pills to induce ONE freaking period, and I get THREE LONG HEAVY ONES. Do not want.

Apparently I'm supposed to take the progesterone after I haven't had a period in 3 months to induce a period. If this is what happens, it's sure as hell not going to happen every three month