Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Meagan&TheCattleDogCrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Telltale sign of a sinus infection. Easily fixed with antibiotics if that's what it is!
Definitely what I'm thinking. It's died down a little bit, but I've still got a lingering pressure headache.

Harlow 2010 Boxer :: Rider 2012 ACDx :: Tulsa 2014 ACD

http://trailingcattle.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/trailingcattle
Old 12-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTerp07 View Post
Telltale sign of a sinus infection. Easily fixed with antibiotics if that's what it is!
Ugh, they NEVER give me abx for my sinus infection. "It's viral, too bad. Come back when it's turned into bronchitis."

My throat is super duper killing me tonight. I want to go to the doctor, it's been two weeks, but I'm pretty sure I'll go to the doctor, give them my money, and they'll go "Meh viral. Sorry. Bye." I don't really have money to set on fire...

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie OA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Fishies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
I hate to say this.... But this sounds like a cracked engine block. Just had a similar situation with our van. Would love to read on and be wrong. Best of luck.
Well, its a Dodge 4.7 which has overheated before when a hose blew up on the highway. Thinking the heads are more likely, but oil looks fine, no excessive smoke from the tailpipe.

Thing is hell to burp though, also possible that it spit coolant out the overflow. I'll have to keep an eye on both the overflow and the level.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:01 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I told him that the apartment would let us out of the lease for two months rent, so he can pay one month and I'll pay the other and we'll call it done. He's worried about finding a place quickly and I told him to get to work on it, because I'm taking my name off the lease the 1st of Jan and he can figure sh*t out from there. Now he's asking me to "not be cold-blooded about all this."
I will selflessly volunteer to punch him in the balls the next time I see him. Please note: I am not asking for your permission.

My vent? Went in to work at 9. Oops, supposed to be 1PM. Running on 3 hrs of sleep. My friend did stop by to cheer me up, which was nice.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:29 AM
Top Dog

My vent is that my jeep won't start...I hate feeling stranded and being able to do my stuff, I hope that it will start in the am cause this weekend will suck if now
Old 12-13-2013, 03:43 PM
Top Dog

Bailey's test results still aren't all in.

We don't know what other tests to do without this one!
Puzzle Piece Gabby RLV 8 years
ESRA foster Diego 12 years
Old 12-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Twin 2.0

There was a school shooting not 5 miles away from the dealership. So far the shooter themselves is the only (self-inflicted) casualty. I feel so bad for everyone.

And it also scared away all the customers.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:34 AM
Top Dog

I'm trying to find a full-time job now that I have TWO freaking degrees. Every posting I find, my mom's all "But then you have to move, and you can't afford that."

WTF? What's wrong with applying? Maybe they'll offer help with relocation. Maybe something else will work out. Maybe I'll just be homeless for 2 weeks until I get my first check. One of them is only an hour away, I can freaking commute until I get money and find a place to live. I NEED A ****ING FULL-TIME JOB. It's kind of sad that $12.48/hr at full time plus benefits seems like A LOT of money. I make around $350 every 2 weeks at the moment. I've never in my life made more than $500-$600 every 2 weeks (and somehow I managed to live on my own then...really have NO idea how that was working...).

Plus, moving is kind of the whole point...I DO NOT want to live in this house with my parents forever. I need OUT. I'm even willing to move ANYWHERE at the moment, it doesn't have to be PNW, it just has to be SOMEWHERE.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:05 AM
Kung Pow Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I'm trying to find a full-time job now that I have TWO freaking degrees. Every posting I find, my mom's all "But then you have to move, and you can't afford that."

WTF? What's wrong with applying? Maybe they'll offer help with relocation. Maybe something else will work out. Maybe I'll just be homeless for 2 weeks until I get my first check. One of them is only an hour away, I can freaking commute until I get money and find a place to live. I NEED A ****ING FULL-TIME JOB. It's kind of sad that $12.48/hr at full time plus benefits seems like A LOT of money. I make around $350 every 2 weeks at the moment. I've never in my life made more than $500-$600 every 2 weeks (and somehow I managed to live on my own then...really have NO idea how that was working...).

Plus, moving is kind of the whole point...I DO NOT want to live in this house with my parents forever. I need OUT. I'm even willing to move ANYWHERE at the moment, it doesn't have to be PNW, it just has to be SOMEWHERE.
*hooks arms with you and skips to Seattle whilst cheesy music plays in the background*
Old 12-14-2013, 09:25 AM
Top Dog

Zoom, I worked in leasing for years and I'll tell you what I would do.

Sign yourself off the lease. **** the break lease fee, that's not your responsibility if he wanted to keep the apartment. And regardless of whether he qualifies or not to keep the apt on his own is not your problem. Someone can be signed off a lease regardless of the other person's ability to qualify on their own.

**** him.