Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 12-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Twin 2.0

A) Facebook is stupid, right?
B) I'm having a hard time changing my status to "single".
Old 12-11-2013, 07:14 PM
Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I slammed my boob in my computer when I went to close it. Owwwww.
My boob got sat on by 69lb Angel... it was just laying there minding its own business. Sounds like your boob was misbehaving.
Old 12-11-2013, 07:20 PM
Clicker Cult Coordinator

Going through my mom's Rolodex to find addresses for people so I can send them Christmas cards. Keep coming across the addresses and phone numbers for family members who are dead. Found a note from our old neighbours, a hand-written note from the wife. Both of them are dead too.

I really need to get my own address book or something.

Auggie - The Flash RN NAJ MXP MJP CGC
Payton - Sharp Dressed Man NA NAJ CGC
Pepper - Chocolate Swizz-l-icious
& the pest, Georgie - Peach Pudding N Pie NA OAJ
The Sheltiechick Blog
Old 12-11-2013, 08:07 PM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

My vent? I wish my boobs WERE big enough to close in my laptop :/

Old 12-12-2013, 04:51 AM
Fishies!

<1000 miles since the water pump was replaced. Low coolant level.

At least the overflow bottle is dropping now, rather than running the engine "dry" with the stick showing full. And it has been like 9 months, but still not right.

2 places have declared the head properly sealed. Fans check out. Radiator is <3 years old. Runs fine.

Go up a hill, watch the temp climb. Drops back down the hill (more slowly of course!). Good on the interstate, seems tempted to melt down in traffic.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

I'm irritated with my husband so we got into an argument last night. It wasn't a super blown up argument but I know I was being super bitchy with him. I feel like my hormones are raging for some reason. He could have told me his socks were blue and I would have yelled at him for it.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 12-12-2013, 11:12 AM
Twin 2.0

So now he says he's keeping the apartment because it's 98% his things anyway and I need to find somewhere else to live...oh and also I should pay him $400 a month still because even with the chunk of inheritance he got this summer, he thinks he can't afford the place on his own.

I cannot afford rent out here and an additional $400/mo for a place I'm not staying in, so I'm left with basically moving back in with my parents. which wouldn't be so bad, except one of my brothers just got out of the Marines and moved back in with them as well, into the finished basement. Normally wouldn't be a problem, but now that I have Huck, I'd need a way to keep him out of the main floor, because of this obsession with plants and knocking sh*t off shelves. My parent's aren't the indoor cat type of people and since they'd be doing me a favor, I need to minimize the animal impact as much as possible. They love and adore Sawyer and as long as I keep the hair vacuumed up, they don't mind him.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:54 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
So now he says he's keeping the apartment because it's 98% his things anyway and I need to find somewhere else to live...oh and also I should pay him $400 a month still because even with the chunk of inheritance he got this summer, he thinks he can't afford the place on his own.

I cannot afford rent out here and an additional $400/mo for a place I'm not staying in, so I'm left with basically moving back in with my parents. which wouldn't be so bad, except one of my brothers just got out of the Marines and moved back in with them as well, into the finished basement. Normally wouldn't be a problem, but now that I have Huck, I'd need a way to keep him out of the main floor, because of this obsession with plants and knocking sh*t off shelves. My parent's aren't the indoor cat type of people and since they'd be doing me a favor, I need to minimize the animal impact as much as possible. They love and adore Sawyer and as long as I keep the hair vacuumed up, they don't mind him.
Are legally untitled to pay the jerk? Because if not then I wouldn't. Leave me? Break my heart? Then want ME to pay for the apt so you can live in it? I don't think so.

If you aren't legally bound to help him I wouldn't, I know it sounds harsh ... But to ****ing bad.

Old 12-12-2013, 12:30 PM
F150 and a .30-06

I agree Zoom. Screw him. I wouldn't give him a dime.

Can you talk to your brother about maybe you getting the basement? Or maybe work something out with him about keeping Huck down there.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 12-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
A) Facebook is stupid, right?
B) I'm having a hard time changing my status to "single".
That's crap...

I want to Rant and have no real reason for a rant other than I feel ranty and horrible to be around, and I cried eating my tea tonight.

I hate winter because of this every year I think, oh it won't be so bad, and every year I would be more than willing to hibernate and not have to speak or look at anyone. Wahhhhhh.

Other than that, everything is actually peachy really.. I have no reason to be sad.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein