Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 10-26-2012, 01:40 AM
Blackout

I was on the phone with a guy friend of mine (we used to date for a short while) and he asked how I was recently - I was very honest and told him everything was horrible and that I have been struggling with depression and suicidal thoughts recently.

He says: "And you're hanging in there because of me and stuff right?" (this was in a really serious tone - he didn't even say he was kidding or anything after)

I am surprised because it's not like something for him to say usually and I reply "Actually, no, mostly because of Katalin and not wanting to give into the pressure..."

He says: "Oh..."

I asked him what exactly he meant by that and he just kept dodging the question.

I understand ego and all that - I have quite abit of it myself. But really....I dunno. It was more funny than irritating to me lol.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 10-26-2012, 06:35 AM
<------ CLAIM! ^_^

I don't know if you are talking about a dog or not (I'm zoo sorry if you are not) but since I have no kids, I always get that reaction when I say, no, im alive for my dogs because they are the only beings that totally depend on me & would be sunk without me if I went & offed myself.

I think the only reason I didn't off myself after Izze died was bc Josefina was (I believe in her own doggy way) hurting too & we needed each other. When Izze was alive it was always Izze & I, Josefina (I love he & always loved her, I never resented her just for the record... But I'm speaking the truth here) was kind of like the "third wheel" so to speak.

But after Izze's death it was like we bonded over it it was weird, but she kept me going more so then OH (tho I don't tell him this , don't want to hurt his man-feelings lol u know how that is)

Old 10-26-2012, 07:33 AM
Blackout

Indeed Katalin is a dog LOL. My big (but little) deranged fluff pup <3.

Yeah I feel you - it's really just the dog keeping me going now. If something else comes up later that's fine, but for now it's really just her. I can't deal with giving her away and I can't die knowing that she wouldn't be looked after properly (my family isn't...erm...adequately equipped to take care of her). So that's that for me. It's still really challenging though - these feelings and all I mean.

Ugh Man-feelings....a huge reason why I don't want to be in a relationship any time soon....
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 10-26-2012, 11:08 AM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I NEED to do well on this next biochem exam...ugh ugh ugh. I KNOW this stuff, why can I not get a decent grade? Ugh ugh ugh.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:17 AM
Priscilla Winifred Corgi

I wish the people for the apartment inspection would just get here and do their thing so that I can stop stressing, get a shower, and get on with my day!

Ado's Gimme Victory RL1* "Siri"
1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier
Gimme Drugs Not Hugs RL1 "Frodo"
8 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi

*All Siri's rally/obedience titles are to be considered handled by Megan,
because ain't nobody (read: me) got time or skills fo' dat.
Old 10-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Wookie Collie

So, that root canal I vented about earlier?

It wound up being two. In a row. And one more to go on the other side of my face. An hour and a half in the dentist chair, and my face was extra-frozen so I dribbled water everywhere moments ago trying to take my pain medication.

The plus side? I saved some money because it's one consultation instead of two and less local anaesthetic. Yay...?

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 10-26-2012, 01:04 PM
Top Dog

When your boyfriend calls you from work and his stupid co-worker (who you hate) screams into the phone "He's going to break up with you, bitch! He's going to break up with you!" which your boyfriend knows is a huge insecurity of yours and he starts laughing with his stupid friend and hangs up on you when you try to ask him "What the hell?". Then he calls back claiming that his friends GF broke up with him, so he was just saying that to be rude... Yet both him and his stupid friend are giggling.

Ugh. Wtf.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 10-26-2012, 02:19 PM
Top Dog

Just a bad day. Bad day after bad day. And it can only get worse. It always does.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:58 PM
"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

I am not coping well. That is all. Ugh ugh ugh.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Kotah BEAR

Stomach bug. Sinus infection. Michael's mom went into bitch mode when she came over and pissed me the f*ck off. Hating this day so far.