Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 09-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Felurian

My dad had two of the GMC Safaris in succession, bought used -- at least 275,000 miles on both of them (probably close to 300,000) before he had to do anything major and he can kill ANYTHING. No maintenance, bad about not checking the oil, not changing oil, not getting tune ups, checking fluids, and he used them as work vans, including off road out on surveys.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-02-2012, 04:39 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I agree about the odysseys. We have an odyssey but we bought new... Planninh on making it last forever lol. We have had it about 4years
Now. The only problem we have ever had was with the rollers in the back side door but a lot of that is from opening it and closing it so much on our incline driveway. That door put up with a lot of abuse and it was still under warranty so it didn't cost us a dime to have all new rollers put in on all the doors.

I put that vehicle through a lot
Of abuse lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Top Dog

Thanks guys for comfirming what my research has been telling me.
I am hoping to pick up an Odyssey or Sienna when the time comes but they are few and far between. Makes sense since they seem to last.

I figure since my only criteria is the seats fold flat and the inside isn't completely revolting, I should be able to get lucky! It's primarily going to be a dog hauler anyway and my girls don't exactly travel well. It will be yucky with drool and vomit in no time!