The new Thirty-One Fall 2012 Catalog is out!

Miakoda

Since I have so many loyal customers on here, I just wanted to share that the new Thirty-One Fall 2012 Catalog is out! Today is the first day for ordering from the new catalog. :D This catalog will run from September 1, 2012 thru December 31, 2012.

If you'd like to view the catalog online, you can do so at: www.mythirtyone.com/stacigonzales

If you would like for me to mail you a catalog, just pm me your address!

You can personalize items in the Spirit Collection with your favorite team phrase (as long as it's a) not trademarked or b) we have permission to use it), or you can show your support for your kids' teams!

There are several new prints/fabrics, and even more new products. We also have collegiate licensed items!!!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!! :D

Miakoda

This is my new Retro Metro. Our community schools have the Wildcat as their mascot.

This is my new Picnic Thermal. GEAUX TIGERS!!! :D

And this is a pic of my new Cindy Tote (in denim - the denim is retired in order to make room for the 4 new fabrics/prints). This purse/tote is awesome! I don't even have to use a separate diaper bag anymore!

(it has a zippered interior pocket, 3 flat interior pockets, & 2 exterior pockets on each end)

And because this is Chazhound, and going off topic is the name of the game, here's Raja. :popcorn:

Miakoda

I'd like one of each tote bag and Raja, please and thanks!
LOL! I can help you with the tote bags, but Raja's a spoiled rotten 1-person horse (let's just say that he was the laughing stock of the this house during the hurricane because he wanted his "mommy" outside with him - and he tried to hide behind me during the hurricane :rofl1: ). :D

Raja was not amused with Hurrican Isaac.....

Miakoda

*sorry to keep commenting on my own thread, but I wanted to share:

I set up an online party/shopping event, from which my commission will go to my "We Care" organization (to buy and fill more chemo/radiation care bags). Everyone who places an order through this party will have their name entered into a drawing to receive a FREE Thermal Tote (lunch tote) in her choice of print. :)

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Sigh, the retro metro still doesn't come in a fun to me colour. I like the b and w plaid...

Miakoda

Mafia, I'm looking on several Facebook consultant pages for the RM you wanted. I had found one, but she backed out on selling it. I'm also hoping it might show up in the next outlet sale.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I can't get into this sale at the moment, but I'm going to be seriously interested in buying after the weddings season I've been through. I have a few people I think would really love these. And of course I LOVE the one I was given, it's pretty fantastic. <3

Miakoda

Vanilla, whenever you're ready to order, let me know so I can update you on the monthly special. :D And if you'd like me to mail you a new catalog, just pm me your address. :)

Miakoda

Mafia, lookie what I has!

I think it'll fit in a flat rate envelope, but I'll let you know for sure. It may be cheaper in a bubble envelope.

Members online

No members online now.