CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ahhh and Knox! He seems hilarious.
Ozzy. Totally Ozzy.
Sako, Piper, Wilson
Backup is the love of my online life <3
Frodo
Enzo
Hahahahaha. Knox is an idiot. He ran into a tree the other day chasing his new giant orbee (which no longer looks new) and has a nice scab on his head to show for it. But Ozzy would be happy if you'd take Knox. And probably Indy too. :p Or he could go live with Gavroche and Logan, who are undoubtedly sensible dogs, unlike the three amigos here.

I'd have to say Sloan, Backup, Blaze, Raptor, Trent, Judge, Aura and Aeri, Kestral, Judge, Psyche, Zuma, Zinga, Trav and Didgie, Summer and Nard, Jayne and Talla, Cricket, Jackson, any of the Finkies, Mira Webster and Kim for sure, though that would be confusing, because I'm also Kim, Bimmer, Sako, Jude and Jonah, Boo, Sawyer, Vic, WHO, Dekka and Bounce, Steve and
Luce, I'll take Meg too, Sarama, Elsie for sure, and Panzer.

I'm sure I've forgotten a million others I'd take home with me too lol :p

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Backup almost killed me tonight (again) when I startled him leaning out of the bathroom.

An attempt at replicating his reaction, the first time he was so serious I had to back up. This time he was just a bit unsure. Freak dog.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TRLQBxATbM

Sloans like, yeah, we're guarding, yeah, we're barking, yeah, fu intruders whereeveryoumaybe!

So, yeah, Knox would fit in well. LOL

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
LMAO.

Knox nearly bit Steven one night coming in from work. I was asleep and had him in the room with me. Evidentaly, he was being super quite, because Ozzy didn't bark at him, not that I heard anyway, and Ozzy has the kind of bark that wakes you up no matter what, but anyway, he was coming down the hallway and Knox charged him. :p He ended up yelling to him "ITS ME!! ITS ME YOU FOOL!!!" Which is what woke ME up :p

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Quite probably, lol. Ozzy could be the Arnold stand in (intense dislike of other dogs, especially dogs that act like idiots)
Enzo could stand in for Shamoo, being the water loving hippie dog, and then you have the two pointy idiots.

Brattina88

Pepper Payton or Auggie lol
Blaze
Sawyer
Logan
Trent
Rose
Jonah & Jude
Dance
Izzy
Classic
Baxter (Maddie specifically requests him ;) LOL)
Rosey... though I think she'd hate me lol :p
Bimmer <3, though I know he'd never leave Renee's side ;)

can I just cheat and say (unrealistically) ALL OF THEM!

Red Chrome

LOL. I love your dogs. One night Judge tried to eat a friend of mine...then there was the time the same friend knocked on my window at 3 in the morning and Judge went out it at him. Good times.

Knox is another must have!

Saeleofu

Or he could go live with Gavroche and Logan, who are undoubtedly sensible dogs, unlike the three amigos here.
I feel like Gavroche would annoy him with love. After all I'm sure he meets Gavroche's definition of "small" therefore he should play ALL THE TIME unless it's snuggle time :rofl1:

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Any or all of the labs! Jack would particularly enjoy living with Enzo! Mira, Cookie, the Mexidogs, Logan, all of the whippets- both long and short haired, Squash, Bodhi, Seabees...probably more that I can't think of now....

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Enzo would love having another Lab around, as long as its a boy, lol. She has several girl labs at work that have like, crushes on her lol, and she is disdainful of all of them :p

RD

Are you dead yet?
Can I cheat and say ANY of the 2012 puppies? Because they're all really **** cute and I have serious puppy fever.

Also, to balance out the puppies, Bimmer and Shamoo.

FG167

ETA: I forgot about Limit, though I think I might kill myself with Limit AND Didgie. Or they would kill me
Yup, I was going to definitely say the Koolies! But maybe it would be safer for Traveler to come and hold off on the two evil little sweetie pies LOL

Any of the long coat whippets. <3
Me me! I am totally in love!

Nobody wants Mr. Lazy + Crazy? :,(
:p
I do :)

Knox is an idiot. He ran into a tree the other day chasing his new giant orbee (which no longer looks new) and has a nice scab on his head to show for it.
I would love this dog! He sounds like a riot!

Sloans like, yeah, we're guarding, yeah, we're barking, yeah, fu intruders whereeveryoumaybe!
Sloan - because I am not a female person but she cracks me up!

Oh and also:
Mia
Sako

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Seems like everyone knows how much trouble my pups are and don't want them, smart move people!

As for me I'll take Knox, Trent, Mia, Rose(I need a little melancholy dog to corporal cuddle), Traviler, and Cara

FG167

Oohhh Zuma, I need me a Zuma!

We could probably just set free Limit, Zinga and Didgie and they would take over the world LOL

Members online

No members online now.