Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

Giny's Boomer, Kassie, and Tilly.
Stupid Maine being a state no one really comes to visit or pass throughs lol.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:25 PM
Twin 2

I've been lucky enough to be in an area people seem to pass through. That's how I met Sara for the first time and Shai and then Stardogs was going to be closish so Jes and I met her in Indiana.

If anyone is ever coming towards the Chicago area or anywhere around here tell me! I love meeting Chaz dogs!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:26 PM
Rude and Not Ginger

I've met Lizzie. And Lizmo, obviously, lol. That's it.

Skittle, Ozzy and Cricket are the same size. He's a pretty tiny guy lol, 19.5 inches tall, and about 30 pounds or so.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankstar View Post
Sit stays quinn.

Mafias smudge and cider. although I didnt relize who they were until i got home. I ran in to them in a pet store. neither of us clued in until we got home of who we are lol

Ive met sieras mom at woofstock. but no sierra lol
How amazing! I bet you both had fun over that when you discovered it. How did it come about? Did one of you make a thread about going to the pet store and seeing such and such kind of dogs and then the other one said she had been in the pet store and she has such and such kind of dogs? How did you discover that? What a kick!
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Jelly baby?

I met Romy with Strider a couple years back when I picked up Logan. And of course Moxie with Loki, Jordan and Gala, too (though she wasn't a Chaz member at the time,and she's not terribly active on Chaz right now).

Oh, and Tango.

I've probably seen Sizzle and at least one of her dogs, though I wouldn't have known who she was at the time. I vaguely remember seeing some photos she'd taken at the Sunflower Cluster dog show a few years back - shortly after I first joined. Or maybe I'm making that up, but I swear I saw pictures and she was complaining about the awful lighting in that stupid building

ETA: HA! I'M NOT MAKING IT UP! I just found the album on Facebook. It was 2010, which is the first year I had Gavroche in Rally.

Vortex Canine - Custom Harnesses and Leashes

"Never cruel nor cowardly. Never give up. Never give in."
~The Doctor
Old 08-30-2012, 08:51 PM
Slave to the Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
YES! PLEASE! He is one of my favorites and I drive up north about an hour away from you ALL the time. We'll have to arrange for a meet up when I'm in the area again!
Let me know and I will be there!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:52 PM
Slave to the Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
I met two former members' dogs. (Angelique and Barrett) They don't post anymore. It was a nice day at the beach..we had a great time and all the dogs got along well. That's when I still had Lyric. And I met Romy's lovely dogs...more recently. We had a nice visit...a splendid day.

It would be super fun to meet up with some of you. I wish more Chazzers lived closer and also wanted to have a meet up.
I am up in Seattle all the time. We should meet. Abe is a little dog lover!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:53 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeleofu View Post
I met Romy with Strider a couple years back when I picked up Logan. And of course Moxie with Loki, Jordan and Gala, too (though she wasn't a Chaz member at the time,and she's not terribly active on Chaz right now).

Oh, and Tango.
Ya don't think? I can't get her to shut up.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-30-2012, 08:54 PM
& the Muttly Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv View Post
How did it come about? Did one of you make a thread about going to the pet store and seeing such and such kind of dogs and then the other one said she had been in the pet store and she has such and such kind of dogs? How did you discover that? What a kick!
That's pretty much what happened with the Auggie/Beanie thing. What's sad is it happened twice. We were both at an agility trial when I first started posting here and she posted pictures from the trial and I was like...I was there...weird. Then a while later when Mira earned her CD, they were at that obedience trial and again I didn't realize they were them until later (to be fair AKC obe doesn't list dog/owner names on the gate board and I didn't have a program so I'm not sure how I would have known). Brilliant I know lol.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Monster Monkey, b. Dec'13
Old 08-30-2012, 08:55 PM
orange iguanas.

None!
I saw Zuma doing her disc dog thing at a demo this summer, but I played the creeper role and just watched and never said Hi.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006