Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-28-2012, 01:47 PM
Active Pup

Default What is your favourite website?

Just wondering what people's favourite website is?

I would go with Wikipedia personally, so many times you can get lost jumping from one resource to another.

PS we all love facebook and google so maybe try and go for your 2nd favourite site! lol
Old 08-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Well I only visit Facebook and chaz.... I'm sad, I can lose hrs between those two!

I like Amazon for shopping if I need something.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 08-28-2012, 02:00 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

www.couponingtodisney.com

it's a blog and it combines two things I love. Couponing and Disney World. They spoon feed me deals and couponing tips (I've basically done the majority of hannah's Christmas and birthday shopping and paid next to nothing for all of it)

They also have an awesome coupon database so if I'm looking for a coupon I can just type in the name of the item and any coupons that are out there will be listed

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Let it be

I won't even admit it because it is social suicide to be caught dead on it. LOL.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige View Post
I won't even admit it because it is social suicide to be caught dead on it. LOL.
Now I want, no NEED, to know.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 08-28-2012, 02:26 PM
LABRADERP!

Neopets and I'm not ashamed :P!!!

Then there's tumblr, FB, Chaz and PBC
Old 08-28-2012, 03:44 PM
SevenSins

Quote:
4Chan?

One of my favorite websites (also one of the only ones that's forum friendly, most of the others are pretty macabre/slap you in the face with reality) is http://theoatmeal.com/
Old 08-28-2012, 07:15 PM
Top Dog

Reddit.com (Yeah I'll admit it!!)

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php? (I LOVE FP. I'm just too poor to buy them so I live vicariously through these people and their reviews.)

Old 08-28-2012, 07:22 PM
Resident fainting goat

Chaz, facebook, tumblr, gmail, amazon are pretty dead even lol I usually bounce around all of them a bit.

but i'd say my amazon wishlists are the MOST ridiculous, especially since they got that browser button so you can add things from any other site. I have wishlists for all KINDS of things.. puppy wishlists, adult dog wish lists, clothes I want, apartment furnishings, art, pens.. lol it's insane.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Are you dead yet?

Quote:
.. welcome to my life on the internet. But since I give 0 craps about social suicide these days, I've visited 4chan since I was about 10 years old and the boards were new. I was (and truly still am) THAT person.

Honestly? I love Chaz, but Reddit is probably my favorite website for entertainment outside of pet-related stuff. I probably visit Chaz, Reddit and Facebook equally as often.

Blogs and comics, I love hyperbole and a half, cyanide and happiness, saturday morning breakfast cereal, and the oatmeal.

Shopping, I love amazon (duh)