Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-28-2012, 11:54 AM
Owned by Belgians

About 5 years ago I started studying animal communication. It's true, you really have to be open to it, and there is a lot that is open to interpretation, because not all dogs communicate in words. I have also taken a seminar after doing some practice on my own.

When I first started, my Malinois was about 2 years old, but she was still very wild. Before I start, I need to spend time meditating. My first attempt was visualizing my Malinois coming over to me and sitting in front of me. Something she would NEVER do. When I opened my eyes, she had done exactly that.

My Malinois and I now have a very strong bond. With her I have even heard her blurt out words. But the most interesting story is when I hired an AC by phone. She only knew the breed and names of my dogs, she never saw any photos,and she was out of state, so she never saw my dogs.

I asked the AC if she would ask my dog about a limp she has sometimes. I didn't tell her anything else about the limp, but it was intermittant and the vets all figured it was soft tissue due to the manic temperment of my girl. The AC told me that my dog told her that she had a small bone fragment in her elbow. On that information, I took her to an orthopedic surgeon for an operation. I still have that bone fragment in my kitchen cabinet. Funny thing,though, my girl told the AC that the bone was in her right elbow, when it was in the left. The AC said sometimes dogs are dyslexic like that.

Anyway, I have many books on the subject, but one of my favorites is Learning their Language by Marta Williams.

You can read parts of it here.
http://books.google.com/books/about/...d=6xz4vupVNFgC
Old 08-28-2012, 03:02 PM
Twin 2.0

There's a very good animal communicator out here that I'm dying to try out. There are some things about Sawyer I want to know and I'm also curious to see if she can get anything off Virgo.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:44 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

My girls are both as easy to read as a childrens book. I know what they want, when they want it.

Travis on the other hand. He won't open up to me. I wish someone could break through to him. Poor boy.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/