Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-25-2012, 11:36 PM
orange iguanas.

The store I used to work at has a communicator come in who will do it just from an picture, and my friend had her session over the phone and I think she just had to email her a picture of her dog beforehand. So I can see how, in person, body language might influence some things, but in the instances where they're just using a picture it really wouldn't make a difference.

But I have no clue how it all works lol soooo. Although apparently you can take classes to learn how to do it.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 08-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Top Dog

Emily; when I get good enough, I'll Pm you and you can try it out on me. But... That's when I get a lot better.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:39 PM
Sport Model Pug

Auntie Hev has a friend or relative or something that does it. She told her that Diego wanted to be physically shown who's boss through being pinned. Yeah.

Izzie the Wonderpug RA AGIS AGJIS MADC AGDC MSDC CGN

The Proudest Pug
Old 08-25-2012, 11:45 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily View Post
Macky's brain is probably a fun place, but Keeva's would be scary.
Just imagine . . . inside Kharma's noggin . . . Talk about a dark and scary place, lol. Scariest part is we understand each other.

Sparks took Beezer to one and learned a lot of things that she said explained some of his hang-ups and helped them understand him better.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-25-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm All Ears

do I REALLY want to know what goes on in this mind?

noeyes3 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Summer's mind is so simple there's nothing to figure out. 'Food! Pet! People! Excited! People! Love food! Love pets! Happy!'
Old 08-26-2012, 01:15 AM
Mutts to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post

NO!

A friend contacted a communicator when we lost a cat (someone didn't shut the front door completely and she slipped out). It was kind of eerie... the communicator described an area where the cat was, 2 days later we got a call from someone in the neighboring subdivision about seeing her. Darned if we didn't happen upon an area just like the woman described.

Six weeks later, we were still looking for the cat (people kept calling saying they'd seen her) and the same friend called the same communicator, who said the cat was on her way home. The cat showed up in the backyard 3 days later... *cue Twilight Zone music*

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Im not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. -Robert McCloskey
Old 08-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post

"for ONE MEEEELLION TENNIS BALLS . . . "

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-26-2012, 01:47 AM
Top Dog

Yeah, I tried it before but got frustrated and didn't get anywhere.

TahlzK, you once did Kai before and you seem pretty accurate. Can you do Chochi? He passed away but I've aways wanted to know what he was thinking. You have done dogs that passed away and was very good in it and I would love for you to try him.

Why was he constantly angry?

Did he hate us?

What could we have done differently for him?

And anything else he would like to say. Can you tell him we still love him no matter what happen?

Old 08-26-2012, 05:14 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahla9999 View Post
Yeah, I tried it before but got frustrated and didn't get anywhere.

TahlzK, you once did Kai before and you seem pretty accurate. Can you do Chochi? He passed away but I've aways wanted to know what he was thinking. You have done dogs that passed away and was very good in it and I would love for you to try him.

Why was he constantly angry?

Did he hate us?

What could we have done differently for him?

And anything else he would like to say. Can you tell him we still love him no matter what happen?

Do I know you from another forum? I'm trying to remember Kia.

And of course I can. I'll talk to him for you tomorrow I'm normally pretty good at talking to deceased pets.
Old 08-26-2012, 05:42 AM
and Fozzie B!

There was an animal communicator that tons of people on my previous dog forum used, and she told people some amazing things about their dogs! I think her name was Linda, I have her e-mail somewhere. I tried to get her to contact Gonzo when he was really sick but she was busy at the time and said he was too weak.

When I was at the dog park once, a communicator who had adorable Bassets came up and told my friend a bunch of crazy things about the dog he had just adopted. He was homeless and lived off of garbage, he was a guarder, he was a nice dog who just needed gentle training, and he loved apples. ALL of that was true! He and his girlfriend (mostly his gf) decided instead to use Cesar Milan techniques to "rehabilitate" him and that nice dog has now bitten them hundreds of times, and anyone he's met basically. Fozzie walked by and she was like, "THAT dog is the opposite... he's been spoiled his whole life. He's all about me." without knowing he was mine. I was a little offended, as that may be true, but there is so much more to Fozzie than that!

Tahlzk, that's really cool! I feel really strong vibes from some dogs, but not from most. I wish I had that gift.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie