Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Top Dog

What, do you guys eat like pigs or something? Lol. It's not hard to keep crumbs from falling on a bed if you eat it right.

I eat in my bed a lot. I don't see the point at sitting at the table when I can eat in my room! We've never been made to eat at the dinner table so I don't, I'd prefer to watch the Tv and eat. I also sit on the couch in the lounge room and eat a lot. I do sit at the table some nights.

I don't get crumbs on the bed or leave messes on the bed and I eat things that leaves crumbs, it's all how you eat it/using a good plate/bowl.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:37 PM
Resident fainting goat

because crumbs, when eaten at a table.. can be easily swiped off placemats into the garbage and swept off the dining room floor.
Crumbs..when consumed in bed.. get in the sheets and on the bed linens, so you FEEL THEM when you lie down.
Even if you eat VERY CAREFULLY..accidents happen. Things fall.. and it's just a feeling that drives me nuts LOL I know this may sound weird but I just HATE THAT FEELING
Like some people hate nails on a chalk board.. the feeling of crumbs on my silk sheets is enough to make me want to kill people lo

Beds are also not as easily/frequently/thoroughly cleaned as a kitchen table.. which is sanitized/cleaned everyday.

Sex is by no means a sanitary activity (then again, neither is sleeping or anything really lol).. but other then sweat and other..erm..fluids.. it doesn't leave anything behind lol you aren't going to lay down in bed the next morning and FEEL the sex. Sex also doesn't attract ants.
As for the smell? Eh, it's YOUR bodies lol

Unless you are of course using food DURING sex. Which I imagine is very messy lol
Either way, I am a BIG fan of frequent sheet cleaning/changes.. especially if said bed is used for sex frequently lol

but I can have sex, go to sleep and wake up happily.
I CANNOT SLEEP in a bed with crumbs and food stuffs.

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.

Last edited by Fran101; 08-25-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Top Dog

For the most part, I just eat at the table ... but sometimes I just have to eat in bed, cozy; watching a movie or just being on the laptop.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:23 PM
Top Dog

I eat in bed when I'm sick or sad.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:25 PM
Are you dead yet?

We eat on the bed because we have nowhere else to sit LOL. we are obsessive tv-watchers while we eat.

I hate crumbs in bed. It has to be clean in order to sleep in.

... and maybe I'm weird but I can't have sex and just go to sleep. I have to um, clean up. :/
Old 08-25-2012, 06:40 PM
orange iguanas.

I will occasionally. I don't typically have crumb problems when I eat though lol. And if I were eating something that's normally messy.... I wouldn't eat that in bed.

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 08-25-2012, 06:42 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I used to eat in my bed ALL the time as a kid. I don't now. We don't watch TV in bed either even though we have a tv in there now lol. The TV is mostly for Hannah (got it for FREE lol). Our bed is strictly for sleeping and... the other thing. and for hannah to have a place to go to get her out of my hair for a bit lol. So Hannah eats in our bed, we don't.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Top Dog

No way. I hate crumbs in bed, plus it's just not comfy at all (unless you have a tray and everything hospital-style). I wish hubby agreed though.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran101 View Post
Sex is by no means a sanitary activity (then again, neither is sleeping or anything really lol).. but other then sweat and other..erm..fluids.. it doesn't leave anything behind lol you aren't going to lay down in bed the next morning and FEEL the sex. Sex also doesn't attract ants.
As for the smell? Eh, it's YOUR bodies lol
Okay there went my drink...hahahaha. "You aren't going to feel the sex!"...What about the wet spot?!

Old 08-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Let it be

Yupp! We all eat in bed here. Even the crummy food.