Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 12-27-2005, 07:50 PM
Top Dog

Yes, it seems to me that you are one of few that support designer breeds, if so that is your choise, but dont post about breeding when you know nothing about it!
Old 12-27-2005, 07:51 PM
My pets love me they do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallien Jacks
Yes, it seems to me that you are one of few that support designer breeds, if so that is your choise, but dont post about breeding when you know nothing about it!
Woohoo you go girl!!!!!

Old 12-27-2005, 08:26 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDogsLoveMe
Woohoo you go girl!!!!!
hehe sorry had to say my bit
Old 12-27-2005, 08:41 PM
xxxpoo

Lets get the record straight first..... I don't support BYB at all, nor do I support those who breed animals without the proper knowledge of doing so.

That's the problem with most of you....always jumping the gun at those you don't know or have never met..... and for you to say im uneducated at breeding?.... I'm a vet and can probably tell you more than you ever wanted to know about dogs and breeding.
Old 12-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxpoo
Lets get the record straight first..... I don't support BYB at all, nor do I support those who breed animals without the proper knowledge of doing so.

That's the problem with most of you....always jumping the gun at those you don't know or have never met..... and for you to say im uneducated at breeding?.... I'm a vet and can probably tell you more than you ever wanted to know about dogs and breeding.
well if you are a vet you will know the importance of health testing and only breeding to better the breed, i am sorry but a experienced breeder knows more than a vet about breeding, vets only help out when there is a prob, and doesnt have any wear near as much to do with whelping and raising puppys as a good breeder does
Old 12-27-2005, 08:51 PM
Top Dog

Yeah,because anyone sprouting off at others that they are natzis made it through vet school You don't happen to have a white dobe do you

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 12-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Top Dog

XXXpoopoo ... you joined today and post stupidity !! No vet would enter this way !!!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 12-27-2005, 09:02 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatd
XXXpoopoo ... you joined today and post stupidity !! No vet would enter this way !!!
True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2005, 09:12 PM
xxxpoo

If you guys were true dog enthusiast, you would like and love all breeds whether pure or mixed.

Im just tired of all the bashing of mixed breeds.....as if they were some sort of evil dogs.
Old 12-27-2005, 09:16 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxpoo
If you guys were true dog enthusiast, you would like and love all breeds whether pure or mixed.

Im just tired of all the bashing of mixed breeds.....as if they were some sort of evil dogs.
No one is doing that you are mixing things up, mutts are great but there are enough in rescue more do not need to be added! We do love all dogs but we are just against adding to rescue, because we love dogs we care about their welfare!! If we didnt care then we would say all byb go ahead we are with you!

i am sorry but you havent yet given us any reason to think that you are a vet and not just saying that!