Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-24-2012, 02:54 PM
Owned by Belgians

Poor Mammoth! I'm so sorry. I have tears in my eyes thinking about the poor old guy. I hope AC can help you.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Kharma has a unique way of dealing with it, lol. She pees in their faces, or, if they're REALLY obnoxious, she'll crap. She likes to let them know how insignificant they are and exactly what her opinion of them is. The farthest she's ever had to go with any of them is a quick airsnap a few whisker-widths away from the face. Tallulah's been the only one fool enough not to back up Even the neighbor's white GSDs that are notorious for aggressive behavior give her a wide berth now. I think the fact that she's so SUDDEN -- she can be facing away and do an instantaneous 180 and finish a snap in front of the face in the time it takes the other dog to almost finish their lunge -- changes the dynamic, lol.
Omg, please tell me you have that on video.
That is seriously the most awesome way of dealing with it EVER.
Old 08-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Felurian

I wish, lol. But it's better to have both hands free on a Kharma walk, especially if a groundhog or possum wanders across the road When that happens, sometimes all the veneer of civilization gets stripped away in a heartbeat -- and I do mean "veneer."

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-26-2012, 03:40 PM
Top Dog

Thanks, everyone! Mammoth is feeling much better today (that is, good enough to steal a whole chicken off the counter top while I took a few seconds to feed the other critters (I may or may not have let him have it as his dinner )

Also, Renee, if you could just FedEx me Kharma for a quick jaunt around the neighborhood that would be great...I promise not to poke at her or interfere with her in any way, just so long as she walks by doodle-man's house at least 5 times.

Bailey's little cut ended up getting infected, but is healing. Poor dude:

Any ideas on getting it to heal faster? (other than punching doodle-man in the face...which I would be more than happy to do....)

http://ejfoden.wix.com/efinkart
Old 08-26-2012, 06:52 PM
Felurian

Betadine ointment.

Someone had a good recommendation for an ointment but I can't remember what it was

Kharma . . . through FedEx. Talk about crating the beast, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian