Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Paige's Avatar
Paige Paige is offline
Let it be
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,359
Default

Im terrible. I thought the stool thing was hilarious.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:13 PM
darkchild16's Avatar
darkchild16 darkchild16 is offline
We are Home.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 21,814
Default

i always did lol. Morgan likes to lay on them belly down and spin.

After Jeremys accident last year him Morgan and I were in the hospital one night and he kept walking it around the trauma room we were in (4 pts to a room with just curtains) everyone thankfully didnt care if he "visited" they all thought he was cute pushing the stool around and at 2 AM I was too tired to try and do much.
__________________

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie



Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Renee750il's Avatar
Renee750il Renee750il is offline
Felurian
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where the selas blooms
Posts: 94,266
Default

You really should have video of the roller seat
__________________
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. ~Buddha

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.


There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.


Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:19 PM
darkchild16's Avatar
darkchild16 darkchild16 is offline
We are Home.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 21,814
Default

Maybe Ill get one when we take Little Miss Pissy to the ped on the 4th
__________________

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie



Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:19 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,292
Default

Our doctor has crayons so Hannah can color on the table paper lol.

Hannah is a charmer so if we are somewhere where there are people around she is on her best behaviour. Tonight we went to Red lobster for our anniversary and Hannah made friends with the older woman behind us (the grandmas always love her lol) and on our way out Hannah gave her a hug LOL and the lady says "Oh my word she is too cute. She's going to be an actress or the Mayor or something lol." I said "Or Miss America" LOL

But hannah is soft. All it takes is a look or a word and she shapes up. If Daddy dares raise his voice she bursts into tears immediately lol.
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:22 PM
Renee750il's Avatar
Renee750il Renee750il is offline
Felurian
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Where the selas blooms
Posts: 94,266
Default

But what happens to daddy when Hannah bursts into tears?
__________________
In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves. ~Buddha

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.


There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.


Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:22 PM
darkchild16's Avatar
darkchild16 darkchild16 is offline
We are Home.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 21,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Our doctor has crayons so Hannah can color on the table paper lol.

Hannah is a charmer so if we are somewhere where there are people around she is on her best behaviour. Tonight we went to Red lobster for our anniversary and Hannah made friends with the older woman behind us (the grandmas always love her lol) and on our way out Hannah gave her a hug LOL and the lady says "Oh my word she is too cute. She's going to be an actress or the Mayor or something lol." I said "Or Miss America" LOL

But hannah is soft. All it takes is a look or a word and she shapes up. If Daddy dares raise his voice she bursts into tears immediately lol.
Jealous. People glare at me when I have to get in Bevs face and get stern with her but if I was nice and giggly shed walk all over me.
__________________

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie



Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:26 PM
sparks19's Avatar
sparks19 sparks19 is offline
I'd rather be at Disney
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Lancaster, PA
Posts: 28,292
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
But what happens to daddy when Hannah bursts into tears?
he stays firm but he confesses to me that he feels REALLY bad lol.

Hannah is tender though lol.
__________________
Quote:

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”


G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney






Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:27 PM
Paige's Avatar
Paige Paige is offline
Let it be
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,359
Default

My attention means the world to Briggs still. So it's pretty easy when he is actually crossing a line by hitting and biting to just walk away. Behavior instantly stops. I fear for when I am no longer #1 as my attention is such an easy resource to control
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-22-2012, 06:28 PM
darkchild16's Avatar
darkchild16 darkchild16 is offline
We are Home.
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tallahassee Florida
Posts: 21,814
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
he stays firm but he confesses to me that he feels REALLY bad lol.
thats how I am with Morgan. He knows how to make those big eyes into the sad puppy dog eyes.
__________________

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie



Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 PM.


©1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site