Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-21-2012, 07:55 PM
Top Dog

Can't get enough. I wish Huskies "fit" me more because... GOD THEY ARE PRETTY. <3

Chloe is just freaking adorable. Like, she needs to be depicted into a cartoon. She's sooo cute. And what a good sport with Violet, hehe.

Brit & Jackson

Old 08-22-2012, 07:37 AM
♥Chloe & Violet♥

Lyzelle, you would think so! It's actually become more visible as she's gotten older! Same thing happened with Holly (my last husky who is the sister of Violet's mother).

Jackson'sMom, lol, so do I!! I'm not saying I won't have another husky, because I likely will have at least one more, but they really aren't my ideal dog. When they get older and calmer, I absolutely adore them as a breed besides the awful shedding, so if I ever decide that shedding isn't as much of a turnoff for me, I'll likely adopt an adult.

And thank you guys, I think she's turned out really nicely. I do miss the squishy puppy though. I haven't QUITE forgotten the grief of the puppy stage yet though, so I don't miss it TOO much.

Chloe - 8 y/o Dachshund/Chihuahua | Violet - 2 y/o Siberian Husky
Rest in peace - Holly (Siberian Husky)|Misty (Siberian Husky)|Princess (Silky Terrier)
Forever in my heart - Dixie (Yorkshire Terrier)|Lucy (Silky Terrier/Yorkie Mix)