Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-20-2012, 10:03 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

Default Trying to get a message to MHMR

I thought because of what TEmpi and Jess went through, they might want to try to help, even if it is info of what might help with this dog emotionally afterward. I will not post the graphic pic. Here is the info. With a wagging tail despite it all. It breaks my heart.

She and her team might want to try to help this dog. THe cost will be huge, but any donations would help. She also might be able to help with things that might help this dog after the surgery if all goes well.

The Patrick Miracle shared Amanda Krigner's photo.

Meet Niko. He is a yellow lab and is approximately 6 years old. I received an email from a loving Vet Tech at Affiliated Veterinary Emergency Services asking for donations to help save Niko’s life. It broke her heart when this dog walked in...greeting everyone with tail wags and a loving demeanor. We need your help! See below for details…http://saveniko.chipin.com/***8203;niko

Every dog owner’s worst fear happened last night. A loving dog owner’s home was broken into. The owner and dog were both shot in the face with a shotgun. Both need a tremendous amount of reconstructive surgery. The cost will be enormous. Close to $7,000 for just Niko. Can you please help save this dog? The owner has elected to do anything to save her precious pet and has decided to use her own funeral money to save this dog. Donate anything you can. All will be greatly appreciated. You can donate by calling 313.389.1700 or make a check payable to AVES. Niko is currently at Affiliated Veterinary Emergency Services

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 08-20-2012, 10:12 PM
Twin 2

She's without internet for awhile but I'll text her for you smkie
Old 08-21-2012, 12:07 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I don't mean for money from her, just to let her know. Her emotional support of someone who has gone through something so similar might be very good medicine for the owner. IT is all I know to do to help. IT was all I could do for TEmpi was try to connect people who I thought could help with her. Trying to do this same. Such a beautiful beautiful dog. I wish I could do more. THank you for texting her for me. I don't know where I put her address and I don't have her phone number.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

Old 08-21-2012, 03:02 AM
MyHorseMyRules

Sorry for the delay. As Linds said, my internet access is slim to none where I'm at right now. You are more than welcome to put them in touch with me, and I'll help however I can. I'll pm you with contact information.
Old 08-21-2012, 01:09 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I will do my very best to connect all the dots. THis story, this dog, oh my just tugs at my heart. Your the best of the best.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!