How do your dogs play together?

BostonBanker

They don't play now as much as they used to. Meg adores puppies, and played with Gusto a lot when he was younger. She finds him less interesting now.

When they do play, it is only outside, and usually a combo of tug and chase. One will grab a toy and bolt - the other will run until they catch up, then they will tug until one has the toy, and the game starts again.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Eve and Dusk do bitey face, bitey neck, bitey legs, bitey feet and rolling around on the ground.

Shakou

Mostly it's just cute bitey face stuff, but every once in a while, they will go full on body slams, usually initiated by Charlotte.

Lyzelle

Mostly zoomies. Zander likes taking other dog's scruffs and shaking or tugging on them, though. Bitey face tends to turn into a puppy's head in Zane's mouth. He just holds it open for them.

Body slamming....he saves only for the best of playmates. That girly crush or ultimate bromance.

Teal

...ice road...
Because of our limited indoor space, they know that playing indoors is pretty much not allowed. They don't really try to, either (which I think is how the rule came to be in the first place.. their idea, not mine! lol)

Zealand and Bindah wrestle and play tug.

Zealand and Ruger play tug on occasion.

Zealand, Bindah, and Ruger play tug on rare occasions.

Bukra tries to pull Bindah's legs off until I yell at him - occasionally he can talk a dog into chasing him (usually Ze), which is what he wants.

Peshamba joins in any running around that Bukra does, and also usually gets Ze to chase her a bit on her own.

Jolene lays in the sun and looks pretty. LOL

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Loudly. And with teeth LOL:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=891285295209&set=vb.24800284&type=2

Now, T and Kimma have fallen in love, and they play like this:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=921132466239

They all get along VERY well. I am lucky for that. Even Pentti is starting to want to play with T, which is helpful. Much easier if I don't have to crate/rotate, but as long as I get client dogs in, I'm sure I will have to to some degree.
Omg the finkies are sooo wild! :p It's cute that all 3 of them play together.

Aww, T is such a dork. He's adorably gentle with Kimma.

SpringerLover

Well, pretty much the only dog that Frodo plays with is Zuma. It's adorable (I have video somewhere), Frodo is extremely loud and he is very freeze/bounce/freeze/bouce/freeze lol. Very spastic.

He's tried to play with one other dog, and his play style was too rough for her, she had no clue what he was doing. I think he has also played with Amber the lab who Megan watches a couple times.
Yup.

Maisy and Squash play... a lot. Wrestling, chase, bitey-face, keep-away, I'm gonna sit on you, digging holes together (allowed in the backyard), tug... you name it, they do it. Often while sounding like what I imagine a shark feeding frenzy would sound like if sharks made dog sounds. I'm frankly surprised no one has called AC on our obvious dog-fighting ring yet.

Pip... doesn't really care for playing with other dogs too much. Occasionally he'll join in a game of chase for short periods of time, but otherwise he likes to do things alone or with people.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Suzie has recently started playing with other dogs, coming down from her thrown of royal snootyness. Right now her and Captain Jack don't play per se, its more of him bouncing all around, over, and under her, and her attempting to get a few bites in edgewise.

Ulteed

A lot of evil looking eye and snouts, and they like to grab each other and roll around kicking eachother with their paws. They pretty much just rough play. :p

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
A lot of bitey face when they play together.

When it's just Violet trying to play with Chloe...a lot of growling and snapping from Chloe and confused looks on Violets face between trying to smack Chloe with her massive paws. x___x

Other times it looks like this...

:rolleyes: Poor Chloe. She's such a good sport.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
I really need a video of how Keeva and Balto (roommate's dog) play. It's like... her doing weird, puppyish things that look kind of like a wolf pup trying to make its mom puke, plus a lot of flirting to get him to groom her, and then she just TAKES OFF like a shot, does a zoomie lap, before Balto pins her with his paws and they play bitey face. It's soooo weird and funny. She'll flirt SHAMELESSLY to get him to groom her neck too. Once as a last ditch resort she flagged him!!! :eek: And she wasn't anywhere close to being in season, little hussy!

Macky actually does play with Keeva, it's Keeva zooming and Macky growling and jumping on her. Macky is an awkward player LOL.

At my mom's house, Keeva and Ollie... omg. They're obsessed, we say they fight like "tiny dinosaurs" LOL. They grab each other, scruff shake, play tug, fake fight over toys and do a lot of teasing with them. It's insane. They drag each other around by their limbs or ears, and of course Keeva has to hump him. She also likes to enforce random rules upon him and Ollie, like a smart man, just says, "Yes, dear" and does whatever she says. :D

Members online

No members online now.