Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 12-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Puppy Dog

Default Anyone ever use Noni Juice for their dogs?

Just curious is anyone has ever tried or does give their dog Noni Juice? I have searched and it does come up with plenty of sites that talk about Noni Juice and dogs. I was reading the ingredients on some and it lists Grape Juice. Isn't that a no no?? Very confusing. Although there are some that say pure Noni. My girls like fruit but grapes and raisins are not allowed.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:49 PM
Felurian

Interesting question. Why don't you post some of the sites you found for us to check out?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Puppy Dog

Here is a couple sites to start with.
http://www.mlmtrainingcenter.com/noni_for_pets.htm

http://www.infoforpets.com/page6.html

I like the second site the best.
Again I just found them while investigating Noni. I'm still not clear on the whole thing due to one brand having the grape Juice as an ingrediant. We like to use alternative for our selfs so our girls see just started with a Holistic vet. I guess this will go on the list of have to ask.
Old 12-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Felurian

Good for you! I've found the farther away from MDs I stay the healthier I stay.

Here's a site you might find useful: http://ahvma.org/referral/index.html

It not only has lists of vets who use alternative therapies, it has information on the different types of therapies, and loads of other information as well.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-10-2004, 09:47 PM
Puppy Dog

Renee750il
When you get a chance I would love to hear what you think about the Noni Juice.
Old 12-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Top Dog

May I ask - - what is Noni Juice?

I also have heard that grapes and raisins were very bad for dogs, so Brady gets none of that.
Old 12-12-2004, 04:34 PM
Top Dog

Yeah I heard the same thing that grapes are bad for dogs.
Old 04-15-2005, 05:19 PM
Felurian

Well guys, it's been quite awhile since this thread's been used, but here's an update on Noni juice:

Charley decided to try some since he has extreme damage to his knees and they hurt quite a lot. He talked to a guy who is even taller than he is and weighs at least 60 pounds more and has the same kind of damage to his knees. This guy was almost completely debilitated. He's been drinking the Noni juice for 6 months and he's walking with no limp and his pain is gone. Charley's been on it for almost a week now, and he came in last night and announced that he noticed that his knees and feet hadn't hurt for two days . . .

The stuff could really be the trick for pain from worn joints. His knees are really awful - one of them has virtually no cartilage left to cushion the joints!

Rumi

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-15-2005, 08:44 PM
no touchy

I just asked my mother (who is very, very interested in natural treatments and has researched quite a bit) if she'd ever heard of Noni Juice. She says it is very good. We have Noni pills (you see the cabinet. It's jam-packed with natural treatments).
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 04-20-2005, 08:35 AM
Active Pup

Post Noni Juice

Hi All,

I Have a yorkshire Terrier 13 years old ( Twix) diagnosed with Renal Failure , she was diagnosed in October 04

She has just been re admitted to the Vets ( 20/04/05 ) and become very ill indeed. The Vet saaid he will try to do all he can to get her back up on her feet but if there is no change by the weekend (23/04/05) he will discharge her back to me for her last few days .
The Vet has given her no more a few days to a week i am beside myself as we all are when we have to cross this bridge with ones we love.

I have been using Noni juice myself for a couple of months now and i have to say i feel a little better in myself ( but that could just be down to the fact im drinking somthing healthy for once in my life !

I have read all the hype around Noni and its benefits and dont really belive all the hype but i am none the less curious and have nothing left to loose .

As Twix is reaching her last days ( and me being somewhat desperate ) i am going to start putting her on a small dose of Noni just as my last ditch attepmt to help her.

Please if anyone knows of any reason why i should not try this please email me ,the vets have given up more or less but have been excellent. Unfortunatly this condition is incurable and very swift once the kidneys have failed.

I will update you all as time progress's and let you know

Thanks
CHRIS UK