Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 08-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Active Pup

Default the only true bounty

Dear Board Members,

My name is Franzi and I'm from Germany. Sorry my English is very bad but I hope you can understand me anyway.

On your forum, I've become aware of, because here is a user "aussiedoggie" suspend all of my photos and - even worse - all of my animals pretending to be their own? I have no idea who "aussiedoggie" is and why he / she does something like this (and not only here in this forum ... ), it would be nice if someone could help resolve the matter contact me, perhaps ideally with German knowledge?

So what could I read in the short time of the evening, your forum was very likable. Too bad that my english is not good enough.

I send you many greetings from Germany
especially true bounty - which of course is a bitch - sends you greetings.

You've got a long time no more pictures, what?

Greetings,
Franzi
www.franzi-schaeffer.de
Old 08-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Active Pup

Can someone from the mods help me?
Old 08-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Top Dog

Wow that's crazy.

http://chazhound.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

If you scroll to the bottom the people listed with their name in bold are mods. You might try PMing them.

Old 08-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Resident fainting goat

Wow this is crazy.
I have seen your flickr pictures around and noticed you were from Germany but didn't put 2 and 2 together.
This is just..odd. Hopefully a mod can come around soon and help you out! No idea why somebody would do something like this.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Active Pup

Yes, unfortunately

Thank you very much, i will PM them.
Old 08-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Active Pup

Which Flickr Pictures?

The "person" (which is everywhere called AussieDog, my nick is normal bounty) has unfortunately set in very many photo communities my pictures and poses as the owner of my animals: (It's really sick and I'm glad I found it through a stupid accident. I feel quite bad when I think that the person for over a year, "I" plays.

I am still researching on, which pages they are "boasts" with my photos, but there are probably some of them: (It is hard to find for me, because they are all English-language pages.

Greetings
Franzi
Old 08-11-2012, 04:24 PM
Top Dog

It might not be possible to track down them all. But since you know the screen name they use and they are using the name of your dog you should be able to track down most of them.

Also I looked at your dogs and they are all great looking! I know english isn't your first language but maybe consider staying? Dog pics are understood by everyone!

Old 08-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Top Dog

Your English is fine and certainly readable..haha it's better than some people I know where English is their first language! After you resolve this issue please consider staying, I would love to hear more about your dogs.

Old 08-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Top Dog

Maybe GipsyQueen can help you translate with the mods if you have trouble. She is from Germany.
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/member.php?u=13414

Old 08-11-2012, 04:34 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundi View Post
Which Flickr Pictures?

The "person" (which is everywhere called AussieDog, my nick is normal bounty) has unfortunately set in very many photo communities my pictures and poses as the owner of my animals: (It's really sick and I'm glad I found it through a stupid accident. I feel quite bad when I think that the person for over a year, "I" plays.

I am still researching on, which pages they are "boasts" with my photos, but there are probably some of them: (It is hard to find for me, because they are all English-language pages.

Greetings
Franzi
Woops it was devianart I saw the pictures, not flickr.. is this your account? http://aussiedoggie.deviantart.com/