A couple of Savannah

darkchild16

We are Home.
Shes 6 weeks this week and just at her birthweight of 7 lbs 1 oz. She breastfeeds hourly and will not stand for being out of your arms LOL.

these are the smallest cloth diapers you can get really and they are too big for her LOL.

and all three.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Ok, Bev is a BEAUTIFUL child (as always), MORGAN (I suck) has grown up SO MUCH! And look at that beautiful blond little boy! Goodness! And Savannah's baby pictures are just reminding me of Morgan! Again! (I considered leaving this one) all over again - those eyes! lol

Lovely family :)

Fixed it. Does anyone on here have a kid named mason or am I crazy..?

Last edited:

darkchild16

We are Home.
Thanks guys. Its ok HbH my stepmoms nephew is Mason and Morgan looks like him so he gets called Mason there sometimes anyway.

Shes lucky shes cute Staci. She about got me ran out of Harveys today doing my grocery shopping since she cried the entire 10-15 minute trip. If I didnt live so far from town I wouldnt have stayed but sadly its a 15 mile drive just to the town line LOL. Shes my high maintence baby for sure.

Paige

Let it be
OMG Morgan and Briggs despite looking way different remind me of each other so much. SOmething about those e yes.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
bump for Bogart since she asked lol
I dont know how i missed these! Girl , you and J Make some super duper awesomely cute babies , And Bev , I just LOVE that twinkle in her eye!

I wish we lived closer my little ones would so love playing with yours, Ginnie and Bev Could plot world domination with Torie and Morgan would as there minions!

darkchild16

We are Home.
Morgan doesnt take well to Minion status anymore LOL Hes decided Bev is the minion. Bev tried to pull her height on him the other day and she laid down about a minute later he sat on her LOL. Hes only 3 lbs smaller then her and uses his bulk to his advantage lol.

They would like to plan world domination though lol.

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.