Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 04-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Kaleidoscopic Eye

Jen, I effing love you. You're like my sister, you've listened to me rant and rave, we've talked about deep stuff and we've talked about nothingness. You're verrry special to me, and I want you to know that whether I can get on Chaz much or not.

And Grace. You rock, girl. You're great to talk to, you've helped me a lot, especially when preparing all of Millie's service dog stuff, and I can't wait to meet you in person. You're hilarious as hell, too.

I don't want to lose contact with either of you, ever.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:51 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Hmmm...

me thinks that I need to update my "I love you's"

but there are sooo many people, and so many different reasons that I like people... lol

not sure exactly where to start...
Old 04-24-2008, 04:56 PM
Pres. Of Gutter Club.....

Well jess you start with me of course

I know the secret handshake!!![
Nolu's mindsoap ... known by all not used by many...
Chat is amazing for this reason....
[darkchild16] I love my stick
[TheWonderPuppies] does it have batteries
[TheWonderPuppies] *ducks*
[darkchild16] OH GOD I DID NOT MEANT HAT
Old 04-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Internet Warrior Ballz?!?

and me Jess.... just remember that when I posted feet pictures it was only in love

I absolutely love EVERYONE on here. I seriously do. It's really hard to pick any few... I guess though that I'm going to have to say that I love you Stef because you're so much fun to hang out with and I just feel so comfortable talking with you. Bamm loves you too he says. And I love you too Cristy because you're also so much fun to hang out with. Thanks so much for letting Daisy work with Bamm. I think she's the perfect candidate since she was so good last weekend when we were working on Bamm's reactivity. I just really enjoy hanging out with you so much.

I also have to add the other chazzers that I've met in person at the east coast chaz meet up. All of you were so totally awesome. Words cannot even begin to describe... oh and.... we need another tailgate party.
Itztli- Standard size coated Xoloitzcuintle
Old 04-25-2008, 02:14 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittledoo View Post
I guess though that I'm going to have to say that I love you Stef because you're so much fun to hang out with and I just feel so comfortable talking with you. Bamm loves you too he says. And I love you too Cristy because you're also so much fun to hang out with. Thanks so much for letting Daisy work with Bamm. I think she's the perfect candidate since she was so good last weekend when we were working on Bamm's reactivity. I just really enjoy hanging out with you so much.

I also have to add the other chazzers that I've met in person at the east coast chaz meet up. All of you were so totally awesome. Words cannot even begin to describe... oh and.... we need another tailgate party.
Amber... <3 I'm going to ditto that. I'm so comfortable around you and Cristy and even my mom made the comment that she was shocked I "get along with both of you" and that we all get along like peas and carrots (not her exact wording, but basically).

Caitlin because even though you're not a huggy person you let me hug you. And like a zillion other things, but that stands out for me.

Renee because you made me cry. In a good way. And just because you're yourself, usually amusing and always informative and willing to help.

Just too many to list, and plenty of them have posted in this thread.. (Except YOU Charlie, I hate you! ) Oy.

Oh, and Zoom is my hero, so I love her, too.
Old 04-25-2008, 02:41 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

Noooooooo!!!!!! But, but but, I LOVES you Nolu! You make me laugh. And you get pissy and reply to threads and I just have to roffle. I loves you. Even is you no loves me.

And Skittlydoo, I loves you too! You are super nice, really sweet, and just an easy person to get along with. You rox my sox.

RD is still my hero
Old 04-25-2008, 04:40 AM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieDog View Post
Noooooooo!!!!!! But, but but, I LOVES you Nolu! You make me laugh. And you get pissy and reply to threads and I just have to roffle. I loves you. Even is you no loves me.

And Skittlydoo, I loves you too! You are super nice, really sweet, and just an easy person to get along with. You rox my sox.

RD is still my hero
Oh yeah? Well MY hero can beat up YOUR hero. So take that. LOL

And I love you back, but only a little. Maybe. When there's a full moon. And you have a puppy with you.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:40 AM

If you have the puppy with you CD, all will be forgiven I'm sure. GAH! It's coming so soon. I can't wait. Hurry up and get over here already.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:04 AM
Rude and Not Ginger

You two only love me for my puppy. I'll remember that when I'm waking up at 3am and 5am and 7am for potty breaks. I'll send her to live with one of YOU.
Old 04-25-2008, 07:06 AM

OOOOHHHH Pick me PICK ME... I'll take her