Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 05-13-2007, 05:40 PM
Island dweller

I love you Dizzy for being you. Outspoken and a thinker. I always enjoy your posts. And I'm grateful for everything you do for Louie. She needed to get some action
Old 05-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Ho ho ho off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje View Post
I love you Dizzy for being you. Outspoken and a thinker. I always enjoy your posts. And I'm grateful for everything you do for Louie. She needed to get some action
That's very nice of you Saje.

Louie needed action, I needed action - it's a mutual thing.
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 05-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Don't encourage me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Louie needed action, I needed action - it's a mutual thing.
Shhh... You weren't supposed to tell everyone about our sordid little affair... Now you have gone and done it.

They are dirty socks, I don't eat cheese but the smell doesn't offend me... Too much.

And gimme those pants back you tea leaf... I'll call the coppers on you! I will!

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 05-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Ho ho ho off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav View Post
Shhh... You weren't supposed to tell everyone about our sordid little affair... Now you have gone and done it.

They are dirty socks, I don't eat cheese but the smell doesn't offend me... Too much.

And gimme those pants back you tea leaf... I'll call the coppers on you! I will!
Well Jimmeny Cricket!!

What a kerfuffle.

I shall send you up them apples and pears, fit you with a new syrup, before you can say "well - it's bloody brass monkeys!" - you'll look like mutton dressed as lamb, and you'll fit right in with those ladies of the night
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Old 05-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Don't encourage me..

Quote:
Well Jimmeny Cricket!!

What a kerfuffle.

I shall send you up them apples and pears, fit you with a new syrup, before you can say "well - it's bloody brass monkeys!" - you'll look like mutton dressed as lamb, and you'll fit right in with those ladies of the night
Instead of a Syrup.. Could I possibly have a Merkin? I think it is more fitting.

I gotta do what I gotta do, to get a goose's for the burton.. It's hard keeping this drum in leckie.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 05-15-2007, 12:04 PM
Ho ho ho off.

A merkin? Why of course!! What shape? What colour? I would suggest Ginger, of course.

Old 05-15-2007, 03:01 PM
Don't encourage me..

Quote:
A merkin? Why of course!! What shape? What colour? I would suggest Ginger, of course.
I was thinking along the lines of Ronald Mc Donald... Junk food and all that!

Old 05-15-2007, 03:30 PM
savethebulliedbreeds

Miakoda, DryCreek, Bahamutt & Amstaffer because you all are fellow bully lovers/owners

Daaqa, well just because you are the biggest sweetheart!
Old 05-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Dog Crazy

no One loves me
Old 05-16-2007, 07:42 AM
Ho ho ho off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav View Post
I was thinking along the lines of Ronald Mc Donald... Junk food and all that!
Don't mention junk food. Pizza last night.. Mmm drunk food... Regretting it today though