Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 12-22-2005, 10:27 PM
Jerk.

Thank you Saje and everybody.

I cant beleave I missed Ren and Canadian <-<.

BuckShot!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 12-22-2005, 10:28 PM
Top Dog

I couldn't list everyone whos touched my life and heart !!! You're all here !!! I do thank those who mentioned Grammy ... I do my best and you keep me young !!!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:38 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Im baaack

Grammy and Eli- I just love you both for all reasons already stated you both tend to make me smile .

Ash you have always been one of my favorites and always one I tend to miss when im away.

Ren or OC I just adore you lol I see alot of myself if you and like I said i just simply adore you lol.

Babyblue I adore you as well for many reasons

Richie yes you do make me laugh its true. I remember when you first came on I was in a argument with someone and you took on that authority figure way about you and pretty much told me that the person was getting what he/she wanted by making me upset and I should just ignore the whole situation. It surprised me later to find out how young you were and I was instantly impressed. Can you tell I have a soft spot for you?

BigDog you have worked with and done more for Rocky then most kids your age would. And so you have definatly impressed me and have grown to be one of my favorites .

Sunnypup your just far too nice lol and its a good thing

Ok i think I got everybody.

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 12-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Jerk.

Arggg!! I missed Amy (EliNHunter)!!! Another Great Sassy mind! Thats a good thing from my perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 12-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4Pits
Richie yes you do make me laugh its true. I remember when you first came on I was in a argument with someone and you took on that authority figure way about you and pretty much told me that the person was getting what he/she wanted by making me upset and I should just ignore the whole situation. It surprised me later to find out how young you were and I was instantly impressed. Can you tell I have a soft spot for you?
yay, lol. This thread rocks, lol
Old 12-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Island dweller

Richie, (I tried to post this earlier... you weren't forgotten) you are my IM buddy. I goof who I adore. You make me laugh. You are crazy yet mature. And smart even if you don't know what 'cusp' is You are definitely a forum fave. Never leave!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje
Richie, (I tried to post this earlier... you weren't forgotten) you are my IM buddy. I goof who I adore. You make me laugh. You are crazy yet mature. And smart even if you don't know what 'cusp' is You are definitely a forum fave. Never leave!
lol, hey cusp is an odd word! lol, And I am suprised and really happy that I'm a forum fave . You are crazy too! I think that is what makes us so good IM buddies Anyways, thanks!
Old 12-22-2005, 10:53 PM
Top Dog

Oh, and I can't forget Scob! The dude's totally nuts, totally unlike my friends, and... well, he's just so friggin different. Which makes you so cool. While you are nuts, you can be calm and mature (which is also what makes you cool). Anyways, Good luck on your vid, and give me a copy when you're done, alright?
Old 12-22-2005, 10:57 PM
Island dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie1234
Oh, and I can't forget Scob! The dude's totally nuts, totally unlike my friends, and... well, he's just so friggin different. Which makes you so cool. While you are nuts, you can be calm and mature (which is also what makes you cool). Anyways, Good luck on your vid, and give me a copy when you're done, alright?

hey! I thought you said I was nuts. Does that mean we aren't friends? <sob>
Old 12-22-2005, 10:58 PM
mostly ignored...

ooh, forgot AndrewF and LoriF. You guys crack me up, and I really appriciate your encouragement on my photography