Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 08-08-2006, 08:30 PM
Evil Kitty taco eater

My list is too long!!!!
You all know who you are and that I Love you! Maybe you dont know who you are and think maybe....Well I love you too!
I have had a great time getting to know all the people on chaz that I have had the opportunity to chat with. I am so glad I found Chaz so glad it almost brings me to tears. You all have a spot in my heart. MUAH!
Ok now for the barf bags

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?
Old 08-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Top Dog

Like wise !! You know who you are and we know who we are ! It's a Chaz family. Dogs are #1 with us... everyone is a piece in the puzzle. Sometimes it doesn't fit , but eventuaaly it will .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 08-08-2006, 09:30 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidbert

Nicole (BuddysParents) You are just a wonderful person! you're so very loving, kind, selfless, and the best home Buddy could ever ask for. I treasure all our talks and our sappy cries together. Ps. You make great videos!

Aww, Squiddy! I do get such a kick out of you and you humor me at all hours of the day and worried with me when my Baby Girl was missing...you are such a great gal and I am so glad you found Chazhound! I'm not sure what I did without you!

Old 08-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Scum scum scum scum..SCUM

Quote:
Aww, Squiddy! I do get such a kick out of you and you humor me at all hours of the day and worried with me when my Baby Girl was missing...you are such a great gal and I am so glad you found Chazhound! I'm not sure what I did without you!
Awww.. Girl! You gotta stop this! My eyes can only take so much!!!

Thanks BP!! I LOVE it!! I'VE BEEN FROSTED! I have been befriended by Buddy'sParents! YAY!

Breathless, we flung us on a windy hill,
Laughed in the sun, and kissed the lovely grass.
~Rupert Brooke

Nature hates calculators.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.
~Helen Keller

TBPC "Smokin"
Old 08-08-2006, 09:39 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

Quote:
Awww.. Girl! You gotta stop this! My eyes can only take so much!!!

You started it! *points finger*

Lol...

Old 08-08-2006, 11:05 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Cadence (Roxys CD) Your MAD! Just like me! You're ma sistah from another mother yo! You're a great person with the balls I've always wanted for myself.. you're a wonderful puppy momma and the coolest store owner I know! Plus you're an A$$ Wh0r3 heehee Now GIMME DAT COOKIE!!!!
Woo hoo! I was first that means that I'm the best! ROFL

And it's SISTA FROM ANOTHA MISTA! haha.

Yeah we're both crazy and you love blueberries and cookies. I think that's really the only difference between us! LMAO

Your my little friend from the hick town! haha You keep me "real"! LMFAO

I love ya Heather even though you call me, mean names and make me fall asleep crying everynight. It's one of those love to hate relationships! ROFL
Old 08-08-2006, 11:09 PM

Quote:
And it's SISTA FROM ANOTHA MISTA! haha.
Ahahah.. aww my bad yo! I aint down wit yo lingo yo homie-o!

Quote:
I love ya Heather even though you call me, mean names and make me fall asleep crying everynight. It's one of those love to hate relationships! ROFL
Ahh yes.. falling asleep crying.. hugging your pillow.. listening to Kenny G

Thanks BP!! I LOVE it!! I'VE BEEN FROSTED! I have been befriended by Buddy'sParents! YAY!

~Rupert Brooke

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug.
~Helen Keller

TBPC "Smokin"
Old 08-09-2006, 12:57 AM
We are Home.

My two best friends
Pixie and CK9- what in the world would i do without you two. i cant imagine life witout ya'll anymore. I love you too so much. Thanks for being there for me!!!!!! (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))0

i love yall!! and sam your my twin

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 08-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Top Dog

Quote:

Kirsty (Kase) We seem to have the things in common that I most like about myself.. knowing you is like knowing only the good side of myself without the bad along with even more great characteristics.. I think you're a wonderful person and the world would be a better place with more you's in it.

Awwww Squid *sniff* ((((HUGS)))). I'm sooooo happy I had the chance to 'meet' you, you are such a wonferful person and I really respect your views. What you've said about me also sums up how I feel about you, trust me when I say the world would also be a much better place with more people like you in it. Oh and one last thing, I LOVE your photo's, I know I've said it before but you sure do have an eye for an amazing picture!
Old 08-09-2006, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Awwww Squid *sniff* ((((HUGS)))). I'm sooooo happy I had the chance to 'meet' you, you are such a wonferful person and I really respect your views. What you've said about me also sums up how I feel about you, trust me when I say the world would also be a much better place with more people like you in it. Oh and one last thing, I LOVE your photo's, I know I've said it before but you sure do have an eye for an amazing picture!
Awww.. thanks sweetie...

~Rupert Brooke

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

~Helen Keller

TBPC "Smokin"