Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 12-22-2005, 06:45 PM
Island dweller

Scob, you make me laugh with your craziness, your weird avatars and funny thoughts... I adore people that don't follow the norm and you are definitely unique. You are an important member of this community too. You are very creative and confident and I know you've helped some members through hard times. You're a great person and I hope you stick around Chaz. We love having you here.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:48 PM
Island dweller

Tcreed and Dante I love you both. I don't know why but Dante has really stood out for me. I love his name, his look and the stories you tell. You guys both have great characters. I'm so glad he's feeling better.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

hmmm What can I say

Lisa (GSG) You are always a lot of fun to talk to I can't wait to make a trip to where you are or you to make a trip here I have no doubt that we will have a blast.

Zoom- Although there have been times that we haven't always agreed I always enjoyed talking with you.

I don't know lol I know there are more but I have such a hard time singling out people when there are SO many and how to put it into words doesn't come easily for me EVERYONE here is fun to chat, debate, flat out argue or laugh with. I enjoy every minute I am on this board and it is because of everyone

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 12-22-2005, 06:53 PM
tessa_s212

Oooh... I haven't really been here long enough to get to know anyone

Though, If I had been, you know that I'd be shouting my "I love you's" everywhere!
Old 12-22-2005, 07:00 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Sheperd Gurl
Heather-Yuckaduck-You have always been here for me.Helped me when I thought things were really bad.Thank you Hon.
Aww thank you. What goes around comes around.

That is what friends are for, and I will always be here for you anytime, call and I am 8 hours away.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:02 PM
GSDGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19
hmmm What can I say

Lisa (GSG) You are always a lot of fun to talk to I can't wait to make a trip to where you are or you to make a trip here I have no doubt that we will have a blast.

Zoom- Although there have been times that we haven't always agreed I always enjoyed talking with you.

I don't know lol I know there are more but I have such a hard time singling out people when there are SO many and how to put it into words doesn't come easily for me EVERYONE here is fun to chat, debate, flat out argue or laugh with. I enjoy every minute I am on this board and it is because of everyone
Thank you.You and Brian are great and I cant wait to meet Teddy.You guys will have to come use the fenced in dog park here in spring or summer.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:26 PM
The ***** idiot

Im failry new here I havent really gotten a chance to get to know any of you on a more personal level. But either way, I send my thanks to the Chazhound community for welcoming me and Narcan here.

-Dixie
Old 12-22-2005, 07:28 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje
Scarlette, (Love4Pits) you are probably one of the coolest people I know. You speak your mind and would defend your dogs to the death I have no doubt. I love your passion and you make me laugh. I still think I should come up (over?) and visit you some day.

I hope you realize what an integral part of Chaz you are and stick around forever.

Hugs hugs hugs
Awww I love you Shara!!!!

Pets name: Chaos

Pets name: Blue Moon

Pets name: Cajun

Pets name: Smoothie
Old 12-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Smkie you are probley one of the only people I really and truly look up to. I think you are an old soul with alot of love to give. Im not sure how to explain it but I have always felt like we were kindred spirits .

Shara (Saje) my bestfriend! And when I say it I mean it you have been there for me more then most. You are always there to make me laugh and distract me from work lol but I love it. I truly cherish our friendship.

Louie (Gustav) though she isn't ever on anymore and I almost never talk to her anymore I still love her. My twin sister we are far too much alike to the point where it is almost scary.

Renee no one can ever hate you lol. I remember you were one of the first that I met on here (along with Saje) who I thought to myself "I really like this person". You are so level headed and so much more mature than me in the sense that I almost look to you as the older sister I always wanted but never had . In a nutshell I just love you!

There are others im just pressed for time but I will write more later.

Old 12-22-2005, 07:42 PM
Playful Husky Pup

Oooh wait I forgot

Blue I have just always liked you and thought highly of you. Even if I didn't always agree with you I have never been truly mad at you. I love how much you love your dog it truly warms my heart.