Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 04-09-2006, 07:57 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy
Just coz I love ya all, doesn't mean I LIKE ya all

LIAR lol you do so you can't help it anymore than we can

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 04-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Athletic Labs. They Exist

Okay I love you all just in case I miss some of you. You can remind me lol.

I love

Auscat- Because she always seems so up beat for the most part and happy. She always tends to make me smile and she is definatly one of my favorites here and though I don't know her too well I do consider her a friend.

Keyodie- Because she is talented and I don't know i just like her once again anouther one I consider a friend .

Smkie- Who doesent love Smkie? I mean come on how can you not? She has been there for me so many times and I really treasure her. And I feel really good even more so when she compliments me .

Sparks- Because she has my back lol . I love that she has her opinions and she can be really nice too. One of my favorites!!!!

Puckstop- SHOCKER SHOCKER lol . I do love Puckstop because despite the debates and everything he is a nice guy. And after his post on that "Why do you have faith" or whatever thread I understood a whole lot and gained even more respect for him. I may disagree with him at times but I would be very sad if he ever left.

Saje- I don't know her too well but i do like her she loves her animals and her friends. And everyone seems to love her too. She's kinda like Smkie who doesent like her?

CanadianK9- Because he always tends to make me feel better when im down. I don't think I have ever seen anything too negative from him come to think of it!!!

OC- Because I can just relate to her and anouther one I consider a friend on here. Though our opinions are different at times i have never had a problem with her ever. She's also a good one to talk about boys with lol.

Babyblue- anouther favorites of mine I don't know I have just liked her since I joined. She was always nice to me and she truly loves dogs. And anyone who loves dogs as much as she does is okay in my book.

Juicy- One of the first people I felt like was really a friend on here. And im hoping thats not false. Our music choices may differ but we do have similar qualities and I don't know I just like her. Thats why I miss her so much when she's gone!!!

GlassOnion- just because he always gives me good guys insight on things. ALso its anouther one of those who doesent love him things? lol Anouther one I consider a friend.

Dizzy- because one minute she's growling like a wild cat and the next she's purring like a kitten lol! I just love her and she's anouther one to have my back on things. Anouther one i consider a friend.

Zoe- Just because she's always nice to me just a favorite of mine.

JennSLK- she has her opinions and she sticks to it. She also loves dogs and seems to put them first which is great.

Bubbtd (Grammy)- Because she's Grammy!!!! She'll let you know what she thinks and she'll let you do with it what you will. I love that about her.

Buckshot- Who doesen't like Buckshot? I mean come on!

Rottiegirl- She's just cool I don't know her too well but I do like her alot.

Well i think thats it if I left you out let me know!
Sawyer (2 year old, Labrador Retriever)
Morisson (2 year old, Lab/Beagle)
And aunt to-
Grace
aka my brothers/roommates dog.(1 year old, Lab/Shiba Inu)
Old 04-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Snow Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieSticksandTricks
OC- Because I can just relate to her and anouther one I consider a friend on here. Though our opinions are different at times i have never had a problem with her ever. She's also a good one to talk about boys with lol.
LOL! Thanks darling!!!!! You''re incredibly awesome yourself!!! Never let anyone change ye!

"When the rain pours down from the heavens, take my hand and spin me around and we shall dance through the barn at midnight until the moon pokes through the clouds once more and the stars continue our dances in the skies"
Old 04-12-2006, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oc_spirit
LOL! Thanks darling!!!!! You''re incredibly awesome yourself!!! Never let anyone change ye!
Lol I won't
And aunt to-
Grace
Old 04-12-2006, 10:55 PM

I almost forgot

Jess- Anouther one I consider a friend and like ALOT on here. She is always one to reply to my posts and is always one to once again have my back . And I have hers lo li don't know just anouther favorite of mine.
And aunt to-
Grace
Old 04-12-2006, 10:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Zoe- Just because she's always nice to me just a favorite of mine.
Thank you soo much!! Makes me feel great to know that someone notices me

I think you are great too!! you are always nice to everyone, and I can see how much you love your dogs and want to do whats best for them!!

I really like everyone, especially all those who have contributed to my breeds to consider thread and have helped me out...

Especially to Zoom for introducing me to the Australian Shepherds and getting me hooked as I think have decided on that for my new puppy and Im soooo excited!!!

Also RD who is always very helpful!

And Auscatdog who is always soo nice!! and I love seeing her Charlie pics and vids and her awesome artwork!

And I am sure there is a lot more I will have to come back and list, but I havent been here for too long so I am just getting to know everyone

Old 04-12-2006, 10:57 PM
rottiegirl

Quote:
Rottiegirl- She's just cool I don't know her too well but I do like her alot.
Awww thanks. I think you are pretty darn cool too!!
Old 04-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Who woulda thought <3

Quote:
I almost forgot

Jess- Anouther one I consider a friend and like ALOT on here. She is always one to reply to my posts and is always one to once again have my back . And I have hers lo li don't know just anouther favorite of mine.
awww.....thanks I love your posts
Old 04-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Who woulda thought <3

I love everybody on here...even though I just joined a couple months ago, I feel like I can tell people here things that I cant even tell me I know...Maybe its because i can express myself in writing better than speaking but I love you all....
Old 04-13-2006, 01:22 AM
Jerk.

Quote:
Okay I love you all just in case I miss some of you. You can remind me lol.

I love ya anyway. Stick around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin