Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones

Old 12-23-2005, 08:49 PM
GSDGurl

I love everyone here.We really have great members here.We all have one thing in common which is dogs.I am glad for everyone being here.Everyone made me feel welcome and I enjoy chatting with all of you.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
I meant gaddy.I know her better than most of you.Well, not quite.But she is close to my age and I have socialized with her a lot. I think she was the first one I ever talked to on here.
that's not what I meant, but gee thanks anyway, lol. Gaddy probably has LOADS of people on her list. I wasn't expecting one person to mention me... and I'm totally suprised people mentioned me. I'm also on the forums a lot, so that might be one reason why I was mentioned.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:59 PM
It wasn't me

The following list in no particular order is for those that have touched me by their: insightfulness, sense of humor, heart, creativity, debatefullness (is that a word?), etc.

animalbiz
renee
zoom
blue
mordy
puckstop
nedim
andrew f
nancy
dakota 2009
saje
mydogsloveme
melissa w

John's website, http://www.colorcrayon.com

change is the only constant in work and life
Old 12-23-2005, 09:16 PM
I W A L R

*sigh* I might as well just ignore this thread, too. Two stickys that I have to ignore
Old 12-23-2005, 09:18 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
*sigh* I might as well just ignore this thread, too. Two stickys that I have to ignore
Sheba... let me be straight forward with you... the world doesn't revolve around you, there are MANY other people that haven't been mentioned... and besides, it's just a thread
Old 12-23-2005, 09:19 PM
I W A L R

yet I am on here a lot and everybody ALWAYS ignors me, whether at school, they think I'm too smart and dorky, or on here
Old 12-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Big German Shepherd

Calm down, Sheba. The Fire Hydrant would be dead if you weren't around.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Are you dead yet?

How did I miss this thread? I haven't read it yet but I want to contribute really quick.

I love everybody here, and I'm so terrible at making lists that I almost don't want to for fear of leaving someone out. If I do leave you out, it's not because I don't love you.. I'm just horrible with lists and I predict that this post will be edited numerous times.

Renee: You were the first person I really chatted with here! I love the knowledge you have shared with me and your stories about your dogs always make me smile!
BigDog: I feel like I can really relate to you in quite a few ways. I love chatting with you!
CanadianK9, Zoom, Blue, OC, Richie and the rest of the chatroom regulars: You guys are a riot!
Ash: You're great! You've been really kind and helpful to me, and I appreciate it so much.
Doberkim: You, too, are very helpful and I'm very glad you share your knowledge here.
AndrewF: Besides the fact that I bow to you for being such a fantastic photographer, I love your sense of humor.
Gaddy: You've always been so very nice. I think our obsession with Border Collies just ties us together.
Animalbiz: Yes, you! I know we've had our disagreements but you have done some wonderful things, you are a true animal lover and I can tell you are very passionate about dogs.
Bubbatd, Puckstop, Saje, Filarotten, German Shepherd Girl, Keyodie, Dakotah, Melissa W., Buckshot, SummerRiot and many more : I don't know you guys well but I really like reading your posts.

I have to stop before I take up an entire page. This post will undoubtedly be edited as I post and immediately go "D'OH! How could I forget them?".
Old 12-23-2005, 10:41 PM
Jerk.

Quote:
Sheba we all love you and your randomness. Trust me there is nothing dorky about being random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 12-23-2005, 10:45 PM
mostly ignored...

ooh, ooh, I know, lets all start a post on how much we love Sheba! Okay, I'm gonna go start it now. It's Christmas time people, lets get into the spirit of things! I'm feeling good and hyper and totally loving the world, even and ESPECIALLY Sheba, and I know how much it sucks to feel left out sooo.... While I'm at it I'll start one for blue, and richie and saje and l4p and smkie and whoever else I can think of just see if I don't