Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-13-2012, 08:51 PM
Top Dog

I am basing most of my opinions off of stances that show up on their votes..not in their speeches. Just to say for my opinion.

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 08-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara! View Post
Mittens is not 100% horrible....(just 90%)

But can we all agree that Paul Ryan is bat guano crazy?
if Nancy Pelosi & Barbara Boxer are indicative, then yes a politician must be bat guano crazy to be elected in a democratic congressional districts.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:18 PM
*Now with Snark*

There will always be those on the spectrum who are a little farther out than others. Barbara Boxer is pretty far out there even for me... then again, she's not running for VP nor am I aware of her being up for a cabinet seat.

The only way things will change in Washington is people have to be willing to get rid of their congressmen and representatives. Traditionally people hate congress but love their congressmen and that is part of the issue.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:51 PM
Lord Cynical

I am hopping in to say... Obama came to the Iowa State Fair this evening, and his little entourage parked next to the baby animal building, so everything was blocked off and I didn't get to see any adorable newborn baby animals. I AM NOT HAPPY. I wanted to see baby porkchops, while eating a pork chop. That did not happen. Obama is not my favorite person right now.

Back to your regularly scheduled debate... I just wanted to share.

Morado Dobermans... and Talla the Mexidog too! (group photo pending)
Old 08-14-2012, 05:50 AM
Jerk.

Quote:
How is it an excuse at all when it is fact that most of the deficit collected in Obama's term is the result of bills and policies created by George Bush? That's not an excuse, it's a fact.
Barry has what, tripled what Shrub had for a budget, or is it quadrupled? How much of the budget tanked with the Green Energy the .Gov backed? The fact is Barry has spent more then any other Chief with nothing to show for it, reminds me of Brewster's Millions. The man has made Bush look like a spend thrift penny pincher. Cash for Clunkers was a disaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
why take the time to debate with someone that can't even show the respect to spell the President's name correctly? I mean once is funny maybe, twice? yeah we get the point, everytime?? well that's pretty telling of one's mindset. I don't think there's much breaking thru that one.
Try me, please sell me on how this man we currently have as the POTUS has made a positive change or given us hope because I dont see it.

Barry hasnt ended any of the wars, hasnt closed GitMo. Any jobs he tried to create either failed or is a .Gov job, all of the .Gov Green Energy he has backed has failed, he has failed time after time. Dont Ask Dont Tell? It should have been up to the military and not the Congressional branch, just more Barry grandstanding. .Gov shouldnt be in Gay or Straight marriage.

Now on the other hoof, what rights has Romney or Ryan denied to the population? How much of OUR money have they screwed us out of compared to Barry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 08-14-2012, 06:02 AM
Top Dog

Vote for Romney/Ryan and you'll see how much money they screw you out of... Try 63% of it. They are trying to take away plenty of rights...like the right of a woman to her own body...the right of a person to marry someone they love...the right of a woman to contraceptive...and they also want to take away social security and Medicare...sounds AWESOME to me...

Also, I'm just going to leave this here...because you are claiming fact on things that aren't fact at all...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...eck=0&denied=1

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 08-14-2012, 06:04 AM
Top Dog

Addition: he said he would pull our troops out of Iraq. He did that.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Addition: he said he would pull our troops out of Iraq. He did that.
except that there are american troops in Iraq still acting as "advisors"
Old 08-14-2012, 09:50 AM
Top Dog

and we still have troops in Germany, Korea, Vietnam, Japan, Brazil, Guam, Afghanistan, and a bunch of other places too with military bases and airfields. Do people really expect that ending troop involvment meant that one day there wouldn't be any american on the ground in Iraq?
Old 08-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue View Post
Barry has what, tripled what Shrub had for a budget, or is it quadrupled? How much of the budget tanked with the Green Energy the .Gov backed? The fact is Barry has spent more then any other Chief with nothing to show for it, reminds me of Brewster's Millions. The man has made Bush look like a spend thrift penny pincher. Cash for Clunkers was a disaster.

Try me, please sell me on how this man we currently have as the POTUS has made a positive change or given us hope because I dont see it.

Barry hasnt ended any of the wars, hasnt closed GitMo. Any jobs he tried to create either failed or is a .Gov job, all of the .Gov Green Energy he has backed has failed, he has failed time after time. Dont Ask Dont Tell? It should have been up to the military and not the Congressional branch, just more Barry grandstanding. .Gov shouldnt be in Gay or Straight marriage.

Now on the other hoof, what rights has Romney or Ryan denied to the population? How much of OUR money have they screwed us out of compared to Barry.
yeah, i'm going to try and convince you of anything. I've had plenty of lessons in futility in my life, I don't need another one.