Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Top Dog

Default Chaz vibes pleeeeease!

Not to get too personal,

But Josh recently got a job with a privately owned (but very successful) moving company here that has almost a monopoly on the moving business in southern Louisiana. The owner makes over $1.5 million a year...

He has a few locations and wants to open up a new one in a few months in a different location and is considering Josh for the position to run it...that would mean Josh would be bringing in six figures a year...

I'm 21, he's 22 but has amazing work ethic. We are used to being dirt poor and he is struggling to pay for school. This job would be amazing. He is already making a good bit there...but if he gets to run the other location...OH MAN. I really need the Chazhound vibes. REALLY. This would set us for life, but definitely through school and would just...

It would literally make me cry with happiness and relief. So please, pray, send vibes...ANYTHING.

Thanks!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 08-08-2012, 02:04 AM
Top Dog

P.s.

When I found this out, was it odd that I immediately thought I could finally get that SUV for the dogs and get them all sorts of cool things? Lol!

"Only when the last tree is cut, only when the last river is polluted, only when the last fish is caught, will they realize that you can’t eat money." –Native American proverb
Old 08-08-2012, 07:36 AM
Love my pets

I do hope he gets the job......and you're not crazy thinking about the suv!
Old 08-08-2012, 07:42 AM
<--------Orson

*vibes sent* And the SUV sounds like a practical idea
Old 08-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

Big Boy Movers? I know a few people who are working at that here in nola. That is the only moving co i know off the top of my head.
Good Luck ,
Old 08-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Resident fainting goat

Vibes!
Old 08-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Top Dog

It's called 1st class movers or "Buy a Buddy". I consider NOLA to be DEEP south...lol.

Thanks for the vibes, guys! This would be soooooo awesome. And an SUV...I like the idea of putting the dogs a row back from me to keep their slobbery faces off of me while I'm driving. Lol. That's impossible in my car. I can't waaaaaait.

Old 08-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Member of WHODAT Nation.

ow good ! I have heard some shady things about big boys.,

so hopeing you can get everything ya want!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Top Dog

Thanks! I'm over the moon with hopeful ideas.

Old 08-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Top Dog

That sounds amazing! I am sending truck loads of vibes your way. I do hope he gets it. That would be so nice. No, you're not crazy at all for thinking of that SUV. Driving with dogs slobbering on you is not a particularly safe driving practice. LOL. I don't think wishing for more money is something to be ashamed of. It does make life easier and less stressful, at least in matters that concern money. So, there's nothing wrong or unnatural about it. Not only would the money be nice, but it would feel nice to know you're trusted to be in charge of something like that...have that responsibility...quite an accomplishment. So, good luck!
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson