Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Taxiderpy

Old 08-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
Perfect

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Top Dog

::sigh::

ended up breaking up with him.

As everything sunk in, I ended up realizing how angry/betrayed/manipulated I felt by it.

This just sucks. How am I every supposed to know when someone is being honest with me? He seemed like such an honest guy :/

Thanks Jessie!

Old 08-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Ugh I am sorry. In the end it will probably be better off but my philosophy is trust until they give you a reason not to. I feel like this was reason to not trust this person but try not to let it affect future relationships negatively by not being willing or able to trust.

I know people keep saying that he shouldn't have to tell you... That if you habe an issue you should ask but IMO if they are YOUR kids it is your responsibility to tell about them and not someone elses responsibility to grill you about it.

(((HUGS))))

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-10-2012, 09:56 PM
& the Muttly Crew

So sorry for the heartache you're going through *hugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I know people keep saying that he shouldn't have to tell you... That if you habe an issue you should ask but IMO if they are YOUR kids it is your responsibility to tell about them and not someone elses responsibility to grill you about it.
That's not really exactly what people were saying...but w/e not really the point anymore. But I think we would all agree that anyone, including the OP, has the right to end a relationship over something important to them.

ARCHX U-CD Kim MX MXJ NF CL3-SF RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Golden Ditzhund, b. ~Mar'07
MACH ARCHX U-CD Webster MXB MJB RL3/2X/1X-COE CGC -- Flying Houdini, b. ~Jun'07
Mira CD JH MX MXB MXJ MJB CGC WCX -- Princess Cheeseface, b. Jul'09
Lodin -- Crazy Monkeybean, b. Dec'13
Old 08-10-2012, 10:00 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai View Post
So sorry for the heartache you're going through *hugs*

That's not really exactly what people were saying...but w/e not really the point anymore.
Yeah not the point now but that is the impressiOn i got. If you had an issue why didn't you ask... Maybe he didn't bring it up because he wants someone to
Like him for him... But when you are a parent being a parent IS YOU!!!!

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreeza View Post
::sigh::

ended up breaking up with him.

As everything sunk in, I ended up realizing how angry/betrayed/manipulated I felt by it.

This just sucks. How am I every supposed to know when someone is being honest with me? He seemed like such an honest guy :/

Breaking up always sucks :/

But just because he hid stuff doesn't mean everyone will.

Quote:

(((HUGS))))
This.

Old 08-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

I'm glad I shut up about this. I was going to suggest breaking up but though you might find that to be over stepping the mark. My personal rule is never date a man with kids. Ever, ever again.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 08-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Let it be

*hugs* I'm so sorry hun. Break ups are hard.

The part that baffles me is I never shut up about my son. It's the first thing that comes ou of my mouth after someone asks my name. How someone would have left it unsaid for so long is unfair to you.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:40 AM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Ugh I am sorry. In the end it will probably be better off but my philosophy is trust until they give you a reason not to. I feel like this was reason to not trust this person but try not to let it affect future relationships negatively by not being willing or able to trust.

(((HUGS))))
Quote:
Yeah not the point now but that is the impressiOn i got. If you had an issue why didn't you ask... Maybe he didn't bring it up because he wants someone to
Like him for him... But when you are a parent being a parent IS YOU!!!!
Agree and agree! Definitely don't think a parent should be taking every date home to meet their kids, (for emotional protection for the kids) but by the 2nd/3rd date the PARENT should be mentioning the fact they are a PARENT. Not the same as hiding/holding back an ex spouse, he/she doesn't have to be in the picture EVER again in most cases............children on the other hand are a life time committment that'd you'd be part (in some capacity) of if you ended up together.

Sorry you're hurting, but I don't think you made the wrong decision.......I would have walked too. He gave you more than one reason to do so IMO

((((((HUGS))))))