Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > The Fire Hydrant

Old 08-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Top Dog

Horrible. Just,horrible.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

You know what gets me? The part where it says "he was sexually abused as a child by a scout leader. He gets it, he kniws what he did was wrong and he knows he needs to be punished". As if that is reason enough to give him less time than he deserves (which is life without parole at best). Really? He gets it? He kniws it is wrong? Well then I think that should make him MORE accountable. Knew it was wrong buy does it anyway and enjoys it until he gets caught and then the remorse comes out? NO. That is remorse for being caught not for the act.

Sick bastards. I say announce it to the prison and then the guards should leave the room and let karma do its thing.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Top Dog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexual_abuse

I think the 25% numbers are accurate. The population I see is much higher but that makes sense to.

The people abused are at a higher risk for abusing others themselves and having issues like personality disorders.

Look very carefully at the sexual predator list in your area and know that that is only a small small amount of them.

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain
dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few
persons -James Thurber
Old 08-04-2012, 09:25 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I get that the abused are at higher risk for abusing others... What I don't believe is the "he gets it... He knows it is wrong". Therefore he should be pitied? Nope. I don't care what happened to you as a child, there is no excuse for doing that to more children and it shouldn't be a factor in determining a shorter sentence. If anything I think it should guarantee a longer sentence.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Top Dog

If I read the article right, the one sentenced to 18 years didn't do the raping, he had the pictures of it on his computer. Still got too light of a sentence but just wanted to point that out.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Blackout

As I've said before - nothing much phases me now, including this.

**** f@ckers should be hung, drawn and quartered. I pray for a harsher verdict.
All except when we happen to meet.

Stories, Poetry, and Musings
http://inugami1112.wordpress.com/

"And it's all been lost before, so there's nothing to lose..."

"There are those that love dogs insanely and those that don't. But once you like a dog, you're sunk. You're a dog person for life."

UKC Kuvasz Standard
AKC Kuvasz Standard
Old 08-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Taxiderpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
Oh Lord. I have no words.

I am never letting Hannah out of my sight again
This.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:56 PM
Jerk.

Bullet to the head. Quick and unjust to the victim though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 08-05-2012, 12:10 AM
and Fozzie B!

Wow. This made me feel sick.

I can't even fathom WTF could go wrong in a person's brain... to make them want to rape & eat babies. That's like a monster from a morbid fairytale, it doesn't seem like it could be real. IDGAF if they're going to get raped and beat in prison, to sentence them to 18 years for ruining the lives of 80 innocent babies?!? Those people do not deserve to live, and they absolutely never deserve the chance to get out of prison and do that to another child. No amount of psychological help, medication or counselling can help these sickos. And they do not deserve the help. I feel for those investigators, to go through those pictures painstakingly! OMG! I couldn't do it, I would be scarred for life.

This makes me so afraid for my child. Regardless, I wouldn't let a man babysit my kid. That might sound sexist (and I know women do horrible things too) but I don't even KNOW any guys who would want to babysit a child... and if they were all about it, I'd be suspicious & wouldn't trust them - not because I think they're molesters, because they're guys! How the hell could a Mom just leave her 2 year-old and other little boys with a grown man who is a "family friend" for WEEKS straight? That's not normal. She must have been in denial about the situation and just wanted some one to take her kids off her hands.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 08-05-2012, 12:14 AM
Top Dog

I would let a man babysit my child, assuming they passed the same screening I use for anyone who watches my kid. We have a very short list of people we trust to watch him and all have been people we know personally.

But, I'm not more leery of a man vs a woman.